Berrios announcement tentatively set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braxton is most definitely a "white" name, whatever that means.

Sincerely,
482.jpg

Advertisement
Actually, Puerto Rico was colonized by the spainiards. From Spain... in Europe. So... yeah.

"uh actually" lol Oh ok

In 2009, German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.0%) and Italian Americans (6.4%) were the four largest self-reported ancestry groups in the United States forming 43.8% of the total population...... so yeah.

look **** face let it go Braxton Berrios doesnt come from where you come from.... Europe is a continent. North America is a continent..... does that mean you claiming Mexicans too??? kill yoself.

Wow.

zone3 you ignorant as **** homie

braxton berrios is european ancestry, and it is clear as day. You can't get any whiter than blond hair blue eyes. Spaniards, btw are European

That's like saying a dude from Haiti isn't African

Educate yourself man, your ignorance is beyond sad

braxton berrios is european ancestry, and it is clear as day. You can't get any whiter than blond hair blue eyes. Spaniards, btw are European

Wow..... look "smart" person Hatian's are just as African as an African-American or as a Jamaican. Do you really think that suppose to mean that Africans accept Haitians as their own people? Do you even think that was a smart analogy??? Everyone comes from Africa originally anyway if you want to be technical like thats suppose to be relevant. c'mon you need to learn some factual history....

the fact that i have to keep breaking the obvious down is in itself pathetic b/c it just shows you how ridiculous "some" traditional white americans can be. Since Berrios is a guy that every Cane wants, then the "traditional" white cane fans have this delusion like he is "one of our own".... hmmm i wonder if i brought up Braxton Berrios and his cultural background to other "traditional" White American fan bases that arent in the Berrios sweepstakes, and see if they are so willing to act like he is "white just like they are."

We've already established Spaniards is European. You've basically added nothing new to the table which just means that you just cant accept reality and history.

You need to educate yourself if you think traditional White Americans have treated and accepted "non-traditional" White Americans as their own.... but i guess Braxton Berrios is going to be the 1st. lol hilarious.

Let it go man this is a dead issue to me now..... everyone needs a hero i guess. smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thread=toilet

Are dudes actually arguing if Berrios is white? Dude looks like he'd be one of the smart *** kids on Saved By The Bell.

Advertisement

Wow..... look "smart" person Hatian's are just as African as an African-American or as a Jamaican. Do you really think that suppose to mean that Africans accept Haitians as their own people? Do you even think that was a smart analogy??? Everyone comes from Africa originally anyway if you want to be technical like thats suppose to be relevant. c'mon you need to learn some factual history....

the fact that i have to keep breaking the obvious down is in itself pathetic b/c it just shows you how ridiculous "some" traditional white americans can be. Since Berrios is a guy that every Cane wants, then the "traditional" white cane fans have this delusion like he is "one of our own".... hmmm i wonder if i brought up Braxton Berrios and his cultural background to other "traditional" White American fan bases that arent in the Berrios sweepstakes, and see if they are so willing to act like he is "white just like they are."

We've already established Spaniards is European. You've basically added nothing new to the table which just means that you just cant accept reality and history.

You need to educate yourself if you think traditional White Americans have treated and accepted "non-traditional" White Americans as their own.... but i guess Braxton Berrios is going to be the 1st. lol hilarious.

Let it go man this is a dead issue to me now..... everyone needs a hero i guess. smh

Just to be clear, and I sorta get your argument, but you are debating peoples' nationalities and cultures... Not their race. Again, it's like saying a Haitian isn't black because he isn't straight from Africa. Who cares what "John Smith" from Idaho thinks about Berrios... he can't debate his race despite his puerto rican background.

Its funny you mentioned Irish Americans and Italian Americans Because they were treated like second class citizens when they came here from EUROPE strarting in the 1850's or so. By your logic, only the ancestors of the original english and dutch settlers can be considered "white" americans.

And just so I can really blow your mind... you do know there is such a thing as white Mexicans, right?... and, no, I don't need to "claim" them because I am not from Mexico. Mexican is not a race... It's a country and a culture.

Not trying to be a ****, but you sound really ignorant on the matter of defrentiating races... In this country or anywhere else.

I am a die hard cane fan and I read this board all the time. I look like an African American or black but I recognize my ancestory and self as Moorish American as my nationality. Being called and labeled black is an insault to many so called africans. Remember Antwaun Randle-El ? That EL meant Morrish American the truth is right in front of our face but when dont know real history. Peace Cane fans! I am a Moor like Othello the moors who ruled spain and what they call Northwest Africa many of the countries had civilaizations and people already here before Columbus- Real correct Facts!

Advertisement
I am a die hard cane fan and I read this board all the time. I look like an African American or black but I recognize my ancestory and self as Moorish American as my nationality. Being called and labeled black is an insault to many so called africans. Remember Antwaun Randle-El ? That EL meant Morrish American the truth is right in front of our face but when dont know real history. Peace Cane fans! I am a Moor like Othello the moors who ruled spain and what they call Northwest Africa many of the countries had civilaizations and people already here before Columbus- Real correct Facts!

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, ***s from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ******' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ***** gene. Now this...

I think I'm dumber from reading this thread.

Just to be clear, and I sorta get your argument, but you are debating peoples' nationalities and cultures... Not their race. Again, it's like saying a Haitian isn't black because he isn't straight from Africa. Who cares what "John Smith" from Idaho thinks about Berrios... he can't debate his race despite his puerto rican background.

Its funny you mentioned Irish Americans and Italian Americans Because they were treated like second class citizens when they came here from EUROPE strarting in the 1850's or so. By your logic, only the ancestors of the original english and dutch settlers can be considered "white" americans.

And just so I can really blow your mind... you do know there is such a thing as white Mexicans, right?... and, no, I don't need to "claim" them because I am not from Mexico. Mexican is not a race... It's a country and a culture.

Not trying to be a ****, but you sound really ignorant on the matter of defrentiating races... In this country or anywhere else.

Lets be for real..... the majority in this country are the ones who are truly the most ignorant when it comes to "differentiating" races, cultures, etc.....

i do know their are White Mexicans..... Canelo Alvarez is a white mexican. That makes my point in itself.

Advertisement
Im not going to argue on this board because I know not to argue on these forums, too much ignorance. I was just stating correct info. It has been so much mis information on history to dis - inherite dark or what you call black ppl! I know my history and yes there was a lot of mixture between different races, but if you read the information on what i'm saying with honest eyes you would see. This academic system is not based on honesty but to keep supremacy through mind control.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, ***s from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ***** gene. Now this...

Im not going to argue on this board because I know not to argue on these forums, too much ignorance. I was just stating correct info. It has been so much mis information on history to dis - inherite dark or what you call black ppl! I know my history and yes there was a lot of mixture between different races, but if you read the information on what i'm saying with honest eyes you would see. This academic system is not based on honesty but to keep supremacy through mind control.

But scientific evidence shows that the actual first inhabitants of Europe were of so called african descent-actual scientific honest evidence! Also, if you knew any real histroy you would know that So Called African nations had empires that strectch from so called africa into spain, Italy, Greece. I'm not trying to sound boastful or anything but honest history and facts show the truth! Yes Moors did go into Italy, Spain, England and brought Science, Art, Music, Astrology, and many things.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, ***s from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ***** gene. Now this...

But scientific evidence shows that the actual first inhabitants of Europe were of so called african descent-actual scientific honest evidence! Also, if you knew any real histroy you would know that So Called African nations had empires that strectch from so called africa into spain, Italy, Greece. I'm not trying to sound boastful or anything but honest history and facts show the truth! Yes Moors did go into Italy, Spain, England and brought Science, Art, Music, Astrology, and many things.

Check out ancient Macedonianas and Phoenicians (Dark Skinned ppl) these civilazations gave birth to Greeks and Romans and yes the first were of darker hue, which later became lighter skin through mixture . Real Correct Scientific Facts with honest eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back