Bernie Kosar

fraggle

Senile Senior
With Dorsey's successes I've often wondered why Bernie never coached. He has been referred to as our best pre-snap QB and read defenses well. He had a lot of concussions plus bad business deals which surprised as he was so smart as a QB and a business major as well. Sad!

Advertisement
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Hes was/may still be a raging alcoholic.

He spoke at my highschool in 2002 and discussions with my labrador were more coherent and purposeful than anything that came out of his cranium.

It was tough to watch/hear.

Advertisement
Yes Bernie as qb coach and Erickson as oc and t-mack as safety/ special team coach.and for all you johnny come latelys that's Tremain mack sure he turned into a mess but one of the best special teams guy from back in the day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes was/may still be a raging alcoholic.

He spoke at my highschool in 2002 and discussions with my labrador were more coherent and purposeful than anything that came out of his cranium.

It was tough to watch/hear.

Lol beat me to it. This ****** would kick the QB off the team and at half time of the first game and come out in his place in his uni on to play the second half. Bernie cant even get thru a radio interview much less a job interview.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back