Bernie Kosar

69DAF517-D8D6-4BCA-ABAF-D673E7BC6D6F.gif

Advertisement
His in game adjustments would have been terrible. He wouldnt know what to do against the 22 defenders he was seeing.

In Bernie's defense, I hear him on the radio here in Cleveland often and he has always sounded as if he was Tom Brady drunk after last year's SB. Hearing him recently, he sounds totally different, as if he's turned his life around. I don't know if that means anything, but he absolutely knows the game and the QB position. We all have our demons and we all have the ability to conquer them. Hopefully Bernie has done just that.

Advertisement
With Dorsey's successes I've often wondered why Bernie never coached. He has been referred to as our best pre-snap QB and read defenses well. He had a lot of concussions plus bad business deals which surprised as he was so smart as a QB and a business major as well. Sad!
We need a daily fraggys been wondering segment. @RVACane @Andrew @DMoney get him on a podcast somewhere.

With Dorsey's successes I've often wondered why Bernie never coached. He has been referred to as our best pre-snap QB and read defenses well. He had a lot of concussions plus bad business deals which surprised as he was so smart as a QB and a business major as well. Sad!
Significant cognitive issues.

Life becomes a lot easier for many people if they just put the plug in the jug. Unfortunately you can’t send out a search party, they have to figure it out in their own.

Advertisement
In Bernie's defense, I hear him on the radio here in Cleveland often and he has always sounded as if he was Tom Brady drunk after last year's SB. Hearing him recently, he sounds totally different, as if he's turned his life around. I don't know if that means anything, but he absolutely knows the game and the QB position. We all have our demons and we all have the ability to conquer them. Hopefully Bernie has done just that.
Bernie actually looked/sounded 10X better in the newer commercial he was in withayfield. I couldn't believe the difference.

Didn't Bernie marry into $ too? That would explain why he never cared about coaching.

Advertisement
Hes was/may still be a raging alcoholic.

He spoke at my highschool in 2002 and discussions with my labrador were more coherent and purposeful than anything that came out of his cranium.

It was tough to watch/hear.
Will never forget his speech before the rally before the OSU title game. We just kept looking at each other like wtf is he saying. Sucks to see

Work ethic. Not cerebral enough. Need to really get X/Os like a savant to teach it to kids.

Advertisement
This is why...

drunk1.jpg

Haven't followed his career after the U, sorry to here how messed up his life has been and pray that he has reformed. Still doesn't dismiss the fact that as our QB he was quite good and as I stated, his pre-snap reads were his forte which would benefit an OC. Physically I often wondered who decided he could play QB with his awkward throwing style yet he performed for us. Loved him at the U, a real winner then.

Advertisement
Back