Bennie Blades to meet with Pres.Frenk/Blake James

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
According to Barry Jackson Bennie requested the meeting and they agreed to meet. Doesn't say when. Wants to discuss the direction of the football program. Said he is grateful they agreed to meet with him. Interesting. Bennie & The Jets....those were the days.

Advertisement
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bennie is an all timer, but if they’re not gonna listen to Ed Reed, then why would they listen to Bennie?

Maybe send Darryl Williams in next…

Last edited:
I swear for goodness I don't knkw wrf yall smoking thinking any administrator will be fired over the football program. It's like you guys are just telling yourselves this repeatedly as if it's going to somehow come true.

Advertisement
He has been trying to get a meeting over and over with no response. They finally agreed to meet with him.

Seems to be out of courtesy...But hey, you never know. Can't hurt.

According to Barry Jackson Bennie requested the meeting and they agreed to meet. Doesn't say when. Wants to discuss the direction of the football program. Said he is grateful they agreed to meet with him. Interesting. Bennie & The Jets....those were the days.
He seems to be the only football alum not tweeting to fire Diaz

I guess everyone forgot the last time Benny met with Blake Al Golden got an extension....

Advertisement
Back