Bennie Blades to meet with Pres.Frenk/Blake James

Advertisement
Frenk and Teflon Blake have plenty of time to give the illusion of caring about UM football....but I believe Bennie can sniff out bull$hit.

Cuck and Hoolio will peek thru the blinds on the top floor, see Bennie pull up, then radio down to the maintenance guy to have him disable the elevator.

Advertisement
As soon as Frenk starts talking

triple-h-disgusted.gif
The moment Blake says more than 3 words
RbgYhzI.gif

I swear for goodness I don't knkw wrf yall smoking thinking any administrator will be fired over the football program. It's like you guys are just telling yourselves this repeatedly as if it's going to somehow come true.
If this post is accurate (and it may well be) then this board should shut down, and everybody here should find a new pastime because the program (and UM athletics broadly) is deader than a door nail.

Former players from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s must scratch their heads when they see this lisping video lad as head coach. What moron thought hiring Lispy was a good idea? Smart people realized what a disaster this was after Lispy's initial campaign and met with Blake and offered to get Lispy some help and even offered to pay Highsmith's salary and Lispy and Cuck turned it down. Lispy didn't want to answer to anyone and Cuck has no clue what he's doing. Lispy and Cuck don't care about UM or UM athletics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This meeting may not result in any actions but at least it is keeping the problem in the news. Continued negative attention in the news can not be good for the admin.

Advertisement
Wouldnt the former players be better off meeting with the Big money board members that are sick of this crap. I see zero point in meeting with blake.

Advertisement
Back