Bennie Blades to meet with Pres.Frenk/Blake James

I swear for goodness I don't knkw wrf yall smoking thinking any administrator will be fired over the football program. It's like you guys are just telling yourselves this repeatedly as if it's going to somehow come true.
Agreed. Blake James is untouchable. If he weren’t he would be gone by now.

Advertisement
I swear for goodness I don't knkw wrf yall smoking thinking any administrator will be fired over the football program. It's like you guys are just telling yourselves this repeatedly as if it's going to somehow come true.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....Are you serious? You don't think the Athletic Director job includes hiring the right guy to maintain the main source of income for his department? Not only that, but our Basketball team is mediocre and our Baseball team has also under achieved. Literally our 3 major men's sports need to upgrade their coaching staff. Guess who's responsible for their performance and lack of respect for athletics?

If this post is accurate (and it may well be) then this board should shut down, and everybody here should find a new pastime because the program (and UM athletics broadly) is deader than a door nail.
What do you think we do around here all day?
black and white vintage GIF
Sunset GIF by Fantasy Island Movie

Please no more meeting with former players. This ain't the 80's anymore. Their input means nothing and in fact does more harm than good. They have no idea how to win in today's landscape and should only be heard when making a speech at halftime in front of 5,000 fans.

Advertisement
Please no more meeting with former players. This ain't the 80's anymore. Their input means nothing and in fact does more harm than good. They have no idea how to win in today's landscape and should only be heard when making a speech at halftime in front of 5,000 fans.
Helps keep the negative attention in the press. That can not hurt the desired result.

Advertisement
HAHAHAHAHAHA....Are you serious? You don't think the Athletic Director job includes hiring the right guy to maintain the main source of income for his department? Not only that, but our Basketball team is mediocre and our Baseball team has also under achieved. Literally our 3 major men's sports need to upgrade their coaching staff. Guess who's responsible for their performance and lack of respect for athletics?
Then you mean the AD, NOT a school administrator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is some of these former players have money. They can talk with their money

Admire Bennie’s efforts but one voice may not have a significant impact. I’d like to see several prominent former players form a group and meet with the powers that be. The more the merrier

Not sure any of it helps. Seems more like another chance for the powers that be to make an excuse and use it to their advantage.

Unless Bennie is some kind of svengali and can talk Blake James into firing himself, I'm not sure what good this is gonna do. May as well have Manny in on the conversation too.

Advertisement
Back