Bennie Blades- The legend

Advertisement
Golden has always believed he was the smartest man in the room and any ******* that delusional will never change and will never improve because he can't admit he's wrong.

When he was first hired I was somewhat hopeful because he seemed intelligent. He lacked experience but he seemed like he would grow into the job.

What we've found out is he is probably the most egomaniacal, delusional, self absorbed, under qualified pile of **** to ever set foot on this campus.

Im not interested in anything he says or what anyone says about him. He is dead to me.

He said that Golden must be throwing the games, "because no coach would use those formations in situations he does".

Maaaaaan, sometimes I wonder. But saying He's throwing games is giving Him too much credit...this guy's been running Arena League type defenses since UVA:

In 2006, London was named by Virginia coach Al Groh as the team's new defensive coordinator to replace Al Golden. Virginia's defense under London was much more aggressive than it was under Golden. Allowing just 289.5 yards per game, the Virginia defense under London gave up fewer yards than any Virginia defense had in the past 27 years. London developed first year defensive end Jeffrey Fitzgerald, who by the end of the season had more tackles than any other freshman in the country.

The next year his defense was perhaps even better given the scope of the UVA football program. A highlight of this season was when Virginia was scheduled to play the Miami Hurricanes in the last game ever in the legendary Miami Orange Bowl. The Virginia defense, under the supervision of London, dominated the 'Canes and Virginia won, 48–0. It was Miami's worst loss at the Orange Bowl in their 70 years of playing there. The Cavaliers finished the season ranked 6th in the nation in sacks with 40, and allowed the 19th-fewest rushing yards (106.7 yds/game) and the 16th-fewest points against (19.7/game) on the way to a 9-win season and a narrow loss to Texas Tech and Heisman Trophy candidate Michael Crabtree in the Gator Bowl. At the end of the season, lineman Chris Long won the Ted Hendricks Award and was drafted second overall in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Checkout Chris Long's production in Golden's last year there. He had like 45 tackles for the season. 45/12=under 3 per game

The UVA garbage is what has made me hate this coaching staff. To reduce a program that won five national titles to something that gets beaten like a rented mule yearly by a bunch of drunken Ivy League wannabe reject wimps is just beyond disgusting. I am actually starting to believe that this administration WANTS this team to suck so bad and be so embarrassing that we beg them to close it down. As for Golden: He is just the third straight ignoramus ******* they've hired to neuter Miami football. They will leave him in charge until we are kicked out of the ACC, which will be the BITTER END. Who the **** wants to watch this damned garbage? The people running this chitshow have no shame whatsoever. They are a bunch of devious, money-grubbing weasels. #### them.

Save your money. Go tailgating if you want to. I'm not giving this school another dime. It's very close to being the same thing as one of these for-profit diploma mills that charges a fortune for a mediocre diploma that probably won't get you a job flipping burgers. Someone's getting rich off of this university, and it's sure not the kids that go there or the fans who shell out money for tickets to watch these poor kids get clown-stomped by anyone with a pulse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back