Benefit of the doubt... (OP gave it to Manny, now he's done w/ him)

Advertisement
The problem, since the jump, has been lack of preparation and weak fundamentals. Game days he's ok. This team usually plays better in the second half.
Game days he’s ok????!!! My god!!!

Usually plays better in the 2nd half? Last I checked it’s a 2 half game so if he’s losing 40-0 in the first half, it’s ok if they win the 2nd half 14-0?? FOH!!!

At least in college.

But the X’s & O’s are not important? You are joking, right? Why do you think Manny is about to get fired or why any one gets fired? Leadership & Xs & Os are everything? You think Miami’s Xs & Os are just fine???

Holy Fvvking ****!!
Sorry, I didn’t explain very well.
Of course they are important, I just think they are something that you don’t need to have been a player at a high level to understand them.

The problem, since the jump, has been lack of preparation and weak fundamentals. Game days he's ok. This team usually plays better in the second half.
I have to disagree I have seen very little in game adjustments especially on the defense.
If I can see tendencies from the tv the opposing coaching staff surely does.
Also I think players respect someone who has actually played compared to someone who hasn’t.

While i agree with you, you forgot the part where the ball hits the TE right in the numbers then he drops it.
Thats possible. But if that were to happen, nobody blaming that on Manny. Whether the execution works or not is not the point, its whether the decision was right or not.

And if he drops it.....THEN you let your kicker kick. Two shots to win instead of one. For being an analytics guy, I'm shocked he went that route while losing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back