Bendenbaugh, Harrell, Gleason, Yost

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Those are your 4 big names, and all of them are realistic.

Joe Brady ain’t coming. LSU will pony up the money to keep him. I don’t care how many of you knew him when he was picking his nose in 4th grade wearing Canes gear — it ain’t happening.

So, hopefully Manure hires one of the names above. I’m not getting my hopes up, though. He seems content with being stubborn, just like all of his failed predecessors.

Advertisement
Those are your 4 big names, and all of them are realistic.

Joe Brady ain’t coming. LSU will pony up the money to keep him. I don’t care how many of you knew him when he was picking his nose in 4th grade wearing Canes gear — it ain’t happening.

So, hopefully Manure hires one of the names above. I’m not getting my hopes up, though. He seems content with being stubborn, just like all of his failed predecessors.

What's going to be funny is when we do land some big time OC, and we only get marginally better because the talent level is so abysmal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we/ve picked so many OC over the years and have only managed to win the coastal once.

you would think that eventually we would luck into someone that can put up big numbers here....

That's the thing. People are claiming that every single guy we hire is incompetent. For 15 years. Different guys, same results with the same recruiting base.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps if he really wants to call plays and make a name for himself. The players for that system are present enough on this roster and available everywhere in S. Florida.
You can make a name for yourself at a better program. All the jobs that are open are better than Miami

You can make a name for yourself at a better program. All the jobs that are open are better than Miami
But just imagine how your stock would rise if you turned Miami around. We don't need any of these guys who can make an offense incrementally better. We need one who can implement their own offense.

Advertisement
Back