Being Investigated Again

Advertisement
Never knew this guy existed. Everybody suffering from anonymity thinks getting on the bandwagon against the U gets them to be famous…

Miami’s lawyers must have been lit when they sent this response:

Can I live, for all my n****s with all white Air Force Ones
And black guns, stack ones yo

Can I live, for all my chicks pigeon-toed
Stand bowlegged like a bulldog, know what I mean, huh?

Can I live, to all the cee-lo champs
Two green dice and one red stop the bank and roll, heads, yo

Can I live, to all my n****s who drink
Hennessy straight Cop mixtapes and sell weight, n*****s

If you created a list of the top 50 concerns for Americans I'm positive coaches' salaries wouldn't make the list.

******* politicians.

So a white Italian-American politician from New Jersey has an issue only when a Hispanic and a Black make big coin as Head Coaches?

Advertisement
Again, has NOTHING to do with "if you can afford this, why can't you afford that". Nobody is means-testing here.

Additionally, you continue to ignore the fed/state differences that I have outlined. The politician is a federal-level politician (US House of Representatives), representing New Jersey. Not Michigan or Louisiana or Florida.

And it should go without saying that if this guy wants to eliminate the tens of millions paid to coaches at a couple of schools, then I'm sure he won't have an issue with foregoing hundreds of million in REVENUE to these institutions. Sure, makes complete sense...

This is just the Revenge of the Rutgers 1000. Google it.
What's crazy is this has already been hashed out, dealt with, and fixed through litigation. It is why charities now pay 21% for salaries above $1m. Ironically, most state schools, the most egregious parties to that are exempt as most have charity status through the states. So I do not understand what the issue is now. Miami is paying an insane amount of excise tax for Mario's salary.

So a white Italian-American politician from New Jersey has an issue only when a Hispanic and a Black make big coin as Head Coaches?
Dese ny99as big mad. Fucc all politicians! All of em... Red and Blue. The **** they going after us for? Ween been "relevant" in 20 yrs, right? We must be really on our way back.

Advertisement
Just my 2 cents,..if not already mentioned
1-......."but, but, but, ...the hate isn't really like all that!" ......yeah...OK!

2- saw mentioned earlier, a disgruntled doner!
...how bout, the doner, has a political party interest, and got his feelers hurt, when his boy got ****canned!

I ain't sayin I know ****, but option 2, is exactly the kind of crap, that today's political figures do!

Makes you wonder, how much a politician willing to sell himself out, for his ******* Hill to die on!

Advertisement
Did a keyword search and didnt see anything come up. Sorry if this has been discussed. If so please delete.

There is a reasom Congressional approval is in the teens. Imbeciles.

I wonder what the tenor of this discussion would be if Ruiz and others on the Board did not show up and start throwing money around (thank goodness btw).

Advertisement
NCAA basically said there are no rules for you are on your own. Now they don’t like the schools taking advantage and its you broke the non rules

NCAA basically said there are no rules for you are on your own. Now they don’t like the schools taking advantage and its you broke the non rules
Very true - it's comical. NIL is essentially a state by state legislative issue. The Justice Dept. will probably eventually step in, but that could take many, many years. If he's really interested in contesting 501(c)(3) entity designations, good luck. There are millions of them - and the lawsuits would last a century.

The fact so many worthless people with borderline status are coming after us the last couple months just shows how scared they are this U is coming up. Let their fear fuel your confidence for the wars to come.

Advertisement
Back