Behind-the-scenes footage of Cristobal's presser from Canes Football acct..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aroused Hard Ons GIF

Advertisement
Joel Klatt on The Herd is saying that Mario doesn’t coach up to his recruiting level. He says Mario recruits at a 10 and he coaches at an 8.

Advertisement
Joel Klatt on The Herd is saying that Mario doesn’t coach up to his recruiting level. He says Mario recruits at a 10 and he coaches at an 8.
Even if thats the case that should get us to consistent 10 win seasons in the weak coastal. That alone should raise our profile to top 5-8 recruiting classes. Give Mario elite assistants and those 10 win seasons may become even more special. And you also have to think that his in game coaching will only get better as he gets more seasoned.

I'm excited about this because in my opinion with the level of resources Mario will have his floor is 9-10 wins and that alone is an improvement over the last 15 years.

Advertisement

Wasn't it Joel Klatt who said "Right now, my professional life is, like, at a 9 but my personal life is, like, at a 2."

Bababooey, bababooey!

can you imagine being a player in that room? You go from coachspeak manny to a guy like Mario who you KNOW knows how to get **** done. World's difference.,

Advertisement
Back