Off-Topic Beer

Advertisement
I moved out of ATL before the craft beer explosion so I don’t know too many GA breweries. I’ve had Two Tides. Good stuff.
Two Tides is great. If you find your way back here, Variant, Inner Voice, and Monday Night Hop Hut are my favorites for IPAs and Halfway Crooks lagers are outstanding. Monday nights stouts are excellent too.

Just ordered a case from Other Half.

Absolutely love them. Free shipping for consistently solid beers.

Advertisement
I had to google them. Not familiar. I had a good sour from a NY brewery recently. So good. Brewery was Mortalis.

Other Half is top notch(to me) for hazies. Free shipping equates to ~$5.50-5.75 for a 16 oz beer of fantastic quality.

I'm in.

Other Half is top notch(to me) for hazies. Free shipping equates to ~$5.50-5.75 for a 16 oz beer of fantastic quality.

I'm in.
Whoa. So they’ll send it anywhere huh? I will keep that in mind. I’ve never ordered beer before by mail.

Whoa. So they’ll send it anywhere huh? I will keep that in mind. I’ve never ordered beer before by mail.

check it they deliver to your state on their website.

yeah, having a case brought to your door is pretty cool lol

Advertisement
check it they deliver to your state on their website.

yeah, having a case brought to your door is pretty cool lol
You had Humble Sea out of Santa Cruz? Enjoying a hazy from them, I still haven’t gone on that site but I will. There’s a taproom I go to in Phoenix that’s my go-to. Almost festival season at the Tortoise. from Oct to May, they’ll do a festival every 6 weeks I feel like.

Pueblo Vida Fest (Really good AZ brewery) Bottle Logic Fest, and their 7th year party, will feature some good beer. That wraps up 2023. They do the Hazy Fest where they bring in over 40 hazy’s. Its overwhelming

You had Humble Sea out of Santa Cruz? Enjoying a hazy from them, I still haven’t gone on that site but I will. There’s a taproom I go to in Phoenix that’s my go-to. Almost festival season at the Tortoise. from Oct to May, they’ll do a festival every 6 weeks I feel like.

Pueblo Vida Fest (Really good AZ brewery) Bottle Logic Fest, and their 7th year party, will feature some good beer. That wraps up 2023. They do the Hazy Fest where they bring in over 40 hazy’s. Its overwhelming

Was just on Other Half's website... unfortunately they do not deliver to AZ.

Have not had Humble Sea but will definitely research them. I'd like to get to a nearby fest but something always comes up. Was a real cool festival this past weekend but went to the Temple game instead

Was just on Other Half's website... unfortunately they do not deliver to AZ.

Have not had Humble Sea but will definitely research them. I'd like to get to a nearby fest but something always comes up. Was a real cool festival this past weekend but went to the Temple game instead
You a fan of stouts? Had a peanut butter stout from Great Notion. (They have good IPA’s)

Also took a can of Known Space from Casa Agrea home. That was an awesome hazy. They make good IPA’s so order some if you can.

Had this one too. Wild stuff. Mortalis puts together some crazy concoctions. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/52338/367942/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back