Off-Topic Beer

Advertisement
Up in Wisconsin I had a Scotch Ale called Warped Speed from Lake Louie Brewing that was my second favorite of all time.

My all time favorite was Abita Fall Fest. It was as close to perfect as a beer can ever be.

Up in Wisconsin I had a Scotch Ale called Warped Speed from Lake Louie Brewing that was my second favorite of all time.

My all time favorite was Abita Fall Fest. It was as close to perfect as a beer can ever be.
I had the best root beer of my life at a bar in Wisconsin, on tap no less.

Advertisement
Sweetwater Brewery has some cool events at their brewery. Stan, in the Atl we have some really quality breweries.

Advertisement
Tried to go Brewery hopping in Ann Arbor couple weeks ago and hardly had any beers since either flavored or IPAs on tap

Hoping to go to Grand Rapids before Winter gets here
If you come into town for the Georgia Tech game . . . Do you have Taco Mac in the Midwest? They have an absurd number of beers on draft . . . in the hundreds I believe.

If you come into town for the Georgia Tech game . . . Do you have Taco Mac in the Midwest? They have an absurd number of beers on draft . . . in the hundreds I believe.
Just booked my flight the other day. I haven’t even heard of Taco Mac so might check it out. Thanks!

I do a lot of travel for business, and each city I hit a local brewery and/or only drink their local brews. I usually stick with IPA’s. The more hop the better.
I had a cool convo with a Sierra Nevada rep at store the other day. I tried their Hazy IPA, though Im not certain its name. It had a lot of hop in it! I can taste that bitterness that is so bitter it is sweet as a mothers love . . . sans Casey Anthony's motherly love.

Advertisement
I had a cool convo with a Sierra Nevada rep at store the other day. I tried their Hazy IPA, though Im not certain its name. It had a lot of hop in it! I can taste that bitterness that is so bitter it is sweet as a mothers love . . . sans Casey Anthony's motherly love.
The hazy takes a lot of the bite out of the hops. Try a good 2x IPA. Them things bite back a little and you only need a pint or two to feel them as well.

Just booked my flight the other day. I haven’t even heard of Taco Mac so might check it out. Thanks!
Depending on when you arrive and all of that the good news is that there are breweries in proximity to Ga Tech . . . ISH. It is actually cool imo to go in to a restaurant or store and have a new ipa. I tried this a few weeks ago, and wow.

1658973207559.png

Advertisement
I know they have cream soda, but I don't like cream soda at all, so I've never tried it.

We have a hardware store here that carries Sprecher.
Walmart is carrying Sprecher. Its cheaper at Walmart than online with Sprecher. On sale $3.98 for four pack.

Walmart is carrying Sprecher. Its cheaper at Walmart than online with Sprecher. On sale $3.98 for four pack.
Duly noted! Thank you, sir.

The only other ones I really enjoy are Frostie, which is available in singles at Fresh Market and Hires, which they've shelved in favor of A&W.

Advertisement
Back