Off-Topic Beer

Advertisement
You a fan of stouts? Had a peanut butter stout from Great Notion. (They have good IPA’s)

Also took a can of Known Space from Casa Agrea home. That was an awesome hazy. They make good IPA’s so order some if you can.

Had this one too. Wild stuff. Mortalis puts together some crazy concoctions. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/52338/367942/

Love stouts as much as IPA's. Stout season is coming, although there's never a bad time to drink one.

Advertisement
A7A5AE25-EE4F-4A24-B5C4-BF486367A4EB.jpeg

Advertisement

More standouts from Bottle Logic Fest.

Advertisement

A Phoenix brewery who makes good stouts. These two are good.

Advertisement
How many of you guys live in South FL? Wondering Tortoise (my tap room) is owned by a guy from Sarasota so he uses his connections to bring in a ton of Civil Society and Tripping Animals. Are you all fans of those two breweries?

I’ve had a couple of really good sours and a stout from Tripping Animals that got my attention. Don’t think I’ve had Civil Society.

How many of you guys live in South FL? Wondering Tortoise (my tap room) is owned by a guy from Sarasota so he uses his connections to bring in a ton of Civil Society and Tripping Animals. Are you all fans of those two breweries?

I’ve had a couple of really good sours and a stout from Tripping Animals that got my attention. Don’t think I’ve had Civil Society.

SE PA here. I've had Tripping Animals several times, but i believe it wasn't the freshest, which sucks.

Did have one of their sours, and i liked it.

Advertisement
Back