Been pestering

Advertisement
I'm going to laugh my *** off if Bro Style stays in Oregon. They'll have done all these RETARDED machinations with that ONE MOVE in mind and left with a plan B of Manny Diaz and a **** sandwich.

This administration didn't become the worst administration in the country by accident. They truly WORK at being this bad.

This seems the most believable thread (info) of the dozens currently active. Maybe not a lot to LIKE but the suggestions of EL and others here might easily be the reality we face. Certainly seems feasable.

Advertisement
Their basketball program has gotten progressively worse under his leadership. Never mind the fact that this is a FOOTBALL school. Fvck a basketball AD.

I like hoops, too, but let’s get real: football is what pays the bills. We are not Duke or Kansas.
Facts.

And sorry, I'm a Villanova CBB fan.

I'm from Philly.
🤷🏿‍♂️

"Look past the football aspect of it"?????

I'm not going to reply any further to this stupidity because I'll get banned again. Post less.
6 conference championships in 20/21 in sports other than football lol. So maybe he is hired to run everything but football since NM has always sucked. Katie Meier will be excited by the hire.

Advertisement
In the grand scheme, who gives a fvck who the AD is?? WHO ARE THE COACHES GOING TO BE??

I think the AD at UF is pretty well respected. If someone with a similar resume was hired here, you’d all be banging pots and pans on bird road. But that dude just hired Billy Napier while a team he plays every year hired Brian Kelly for eleventy billion dollars. Again, who is the coach? And which coaches are being hired by that coach?

If it’s Nunez, great. Who gives a ****? He doesn’t call plays. Who is he hiring to coach the football team? Is it Nunez and Mario? Sign me up. Is it Nunez and some “up and coming” budget hire, a la what we’ve done for 20 years? Well then all this BS commitment to the program talk is just that. BS. And shoot me in the ******* face.

Love the part when all you ******** leave out that he worked for LSU for 14 years and raised $400mil there. But cool.

Attachments

• CA83C2DA-5C51-4DB3-B161-8C0B0EF4E906.png
    CA83C2DA-5C51-4DB3-B161-8C0B0EF4E906.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back