Been pestering

Advertisement
I'm guessing (predicting)
Director of Athletics Administration - Nunez
Director of Football Operations - Dorsey
HC - Mario (or Kiffin)

There would be plenty of mopers (most in this thread) about this, but considering the current situation and circumstances, this would resonate well with 80% of this Board, and I

Found Fraggle's boyfriend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Brooklyndee says all the names except one are solid, Cribby has been hinting likes all day, then this guy comes along and drops every terrible hire imaginable. MAkEs SeNsE

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

I'm guessing (predicting)
Director of Athletics Administration - Nunez
Director of Football Operations - Dorsey
HC - Mario (or Kiffin)

There would be plenty of mopers (most in this thread) about this, but considering the current situation and circumstances, this would resonate well with 80% of this Board, and I think it should. Mopes Go Home.
Eyes What GIF

How do you all know that Nunez is bad? You never heard of him 2 days ago. The first video that pops up on Google is Nunea winning an award from the Mountain West that they only handed out 3x before for his handling of the athletic department during Covid.

Do you have internet where you live? Check out New Mexico's football and basketball records BEFORE he took over and then AFTER. Then realize it took this guy THREE YEARS to fire the football coach.

The simple fact our administration thinks it's a good hire is another **** good reason why once you get beyond the actual stats.

Advertisement
Can someone comment on whether OP is a troll or has legitimate sources? I don’t keep track of this kind of stuff unfortunately.

If what he says is correct, there will be a complete meltdown and we will continue to be the laughingstock of college football. After all this, we hire a basketball AD and a football underling to answer to the basketball AD?

This is pure comedy. I’m done.
Can't comment on OP's bona fides, but a week ago I heard from a person I trust that Nuñez was a serious AD candidate and would at least be interviewed. Zo was also mentioned. Plus Mario as the top HC candidate, though nothing set in stone there (that one was obvious). This information was all volunteered to this person in the context of trying to bring in Mario.

This all suggested to me that Jurich was a pipe dream, and it's Mario or bust. I've been slowly preparing myself (with alcohol) for this ever since. If it means we end up with Mario, maybe it'll be ok. Maybe...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back