Been pestering

The right thing to do would’ve been to have someone lined up and ready to go before you fired Flake.

The moment you fire him, within 2 days, you announce the new AD. That’s how real programs do it.

That’s what Frenk & his 2 cohorts should’ve done. Had since Michigan State to figure it out but we come back to the “Miami Politics” of things.
Blake and his sneaky antics got him canned ahead of schedule.

His sneaky jive didn't reasonate well with alot of people and cultures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not fair??? The man has spent time as an NFL executive, so running a college football program shouldn't phase him that much. Not to mention, this is what the former players have constantly lobbied for so if the chance presents itself it's put up or shut up.
My point is, college is way different than the pros. It’s not going to be the seamless transition everyone anticipates.

Nunez cuck watched Davie after 5 years of horrible results go 3-9 two years consecutively and retained him.

Great academic and track and field results though!
Probably why they want him. Because they know he’ll keep Manny. Why wouldn’t he if he asked? He just got hired by a program who should not even be considering him.

Can’t wait until we announce Alonzo or the dude from New Mexico within the same 48 hours as Riley to USC and Kelly to LSU. Then we are going to do what we do best: Tweet that we are back and committed to winning. Lol. We got schools offering $100 million contracts and we are hiring a lead scout to run an athletic department. We are a 3rd rate program 😂😂
Alonzo isn't scared of you *****

Advertisement
If it's Nunez, tomorrow officially begins my search for a new CFB team to root for. I sincerely hope this dude is trolling.

There's simply no way they can be THAT RETARDED. New Mexico's major sports programs have done worse under his watch as compared to his predecesor.

NEW ******* MEXICO
I’m thinking USC? Why not? They are the last team that reminded me of our Canes teams- ****- didn’t Carrol say he wanted them to be “Miami west” or some **** like that? Yeah….might become a Trojan. *** these clowns😡

Advertisement
My point is, college is way different than the pros. It’s not going to be the seamless transition everyone anticipates.
Who thinks it will be seamless? Also, do you think managing a college football program as opposed to being an NFL executive is different in a more difficult or complex way? I certainly don't.........but the main point is that no one gives a **** about fair. They wanted this opportunity, so if they get it do something with it.

Come on now. Nunez wasn’t found by a firm. The firm was a smokescreen. Miami never hired them. He clearly got interviewed because of connections. This guy will be a puppet AD. Nothing has changed if it is him or Tony.
Remember…we’re supposed to be stupid? Stop calling out their bullsh1t 😡 lol

Advertisement
David Lake from 247 started the narrative about Tuesday. He originally said "Wednesday, but might be Monday, but let's take the difference and say Tuesday". Since then, Lake has changed his tune (his excuse is always, well, that was my opinion garbage), and now he says Miami is a week or two away from naming an AD. And remember, there are people on here (like D-Money) who claim that David Lake knows his stuff concerning the search. So, take that with a grain of salt. Danny Bear Cane on twitter shared an "insider"'s tweet about the decision has been made and it's Jurich with Zo. But that seems absolutely wrong.

Who thinks it will be seamless? Also, do you think managing a college football program as opposed to being an NFL executive is different in a more difficult or complex way? I certainly don't.........but the main point is that no one gives a **** about fair. They wanted this opportunity, so if they get it do something with it.
You bring up good points, my friend.

gear up war GIF by TRT
gear up war GIF by TRT
Im Ready Ranveer Singh GIF
yelling season 2 GIF by Outlander
Went back and got some more people to storm the Hecht just in case this is true..

Advertisement
Back