Beau Sandland final three

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Miami, Arizona State and Nebraska

He wasn't suppose to do this until next week after his Texas Tech visit fwiw

Fisch is drooling somewhere

Advertisement
Arizona State and Miami have strong tight end traditions. Not really sure where Nebraska came from...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a luxury. That's how we should be recruiting........getting top end talent to come in and compete with other top end talent at the same position.

**** I was hoping ASU wasn't in there (though I would have been shocked)

Carroll must be doing a good job though to get us this far

Advertisement
Would be a huge pull but he has some strange things to say about UM.

Very tricky to read. One thing he said that was interesting was along the lines of "At the end of the day, [probation] won't affect my development as a player." That tells me TE U is on his mind.

He also said that plenty of schools can say they will compete for championships, but Miami really believes it. Had nice things to say about Morris, too. So while probation is obviously on his mind, is ASU going to a BCS bowl in the next two years? As long as distance isn't a factor, I like our chances. This is just guesswork, though. Should have more solid information this weekend.

Last edited:
Would be a luxury. That's how we should be recruiting........getting top end talent to come in and compete with other top end talent at the same position.

He's a beast...this guy is no luxury. He's a starter day 1. His film is amazing.

Advertisement
Would be a huge pull but he has some strange things to say about UM.

Very tricky to read. One thing he said that was interesting was along the lines of "At the end of the day, [probation] won't affect my development as a player." That tells me TE U is on his mind.

He also said that plenty of schools can say they will compete for championships, but Miami really believes it. Had nice things to say about Morris, too. So while probation is obviously on his mind, is ASU going to a BCS bowl in the next two years? As long as distance isn't a factor, I like our chances. This is just guesswork, though. Should have more solid information this weekend.

Yep. I can't get a good idea of this kid at all. He also may not be happy with playing in the ACC (he said something about Miami not playing great competition)but he knows he can come to UM and play early. One thing though, he's obviously a mature and intelligent kid who is making his decision based on the right factors. If he comes here, I think he's the type of kid who will work hard, get on the field, and make an impact right away. Isn't he coming back down with his mother?

I think his mom is now going to visit all three schools

Or something like that lol

Advertisement
Back