Beau IS A CANE

Once again for those confused on why Sandland eliminated SEC schools

But those offers don't matter any more. Sandland has eliminated all SEC schools because of a conference policy that requires math and English courses be completed at the prospect's school, and not elsewhere. In Sandland's case, that means his online math course would not be accepted.

"I've been talking to the coaches and obviously they are disappointed," Sandland said of the SEC coaches. "They said it's a big problem for them and they've lost recruits to this."

Sandland said that while he could remain at Pierce an extra semester and keep the SEC schools in play, that won't be an option for him.

"There's no way I'm not leaving in December," he said. "I feel that it's really crucial to enroll early and go through spring ball. That's been my plan since day one, since I was still in high school talking to the Pierce coaches."

Advertisement
Oh and Sandland and Strong CAN get into an SEC school they would just have to sit out a little bit longer

Once again for those confused on why Sandland eliminated SEC schools

But those offers don't matter any more. Sandland has eliminated all SEC schools because of a conference policy that requires math and English courses be completed at the prospect's school, and not elsewhere. In Sandland's case, that means his online math course would not be accepted.

"I've been talking to the coaches and obviously they are disappointed," Sandland said of the SEC coaches. "They said it's a big problem for them and they've lost recruits to this."

Sandland said that while he could remain at Pierce an extra semester and keep the SEC schools in play, that won't be an option for him.

"There's no way I'm not leaving in December," he said. "I feel that it's really crucial to enroll early and go through spring ball. That's been my plan since day one, since I was still in high school talking to the Pierce coaches."

Might need to slap them over the head with a salmon in order to get the point.

Advertisement
Beau will be a 1st round pick.

I'm reading the Nebraska board, and man these fans are squirming. We've been a joke for 7 years and everyone got their shots in and kept moving. But now they are starting to panic a little. They thought we were dead. They would walk by, pointing and laughing, like we were some crazy ex-boxer on his front porch that went mad and was talking to himself. But then Al Golden showed up. Then Al Golden brought in some Miami talent. Now he's bringing in some more. And he's stealing it from these programs. And he's turning down their offers to coach their schools. And they know what happens when Miami has a competent head coach - he stacks more talent than they can. No matter how big their stadium is. Or how many alumni they have. They can't stop that dirty, thugged out school in Coral Gables from showing up to their town on Saturday's and kicking their *** and talking **** all over the field.

We are about to go on a serious run.

I just turned on the Bane theme when I was reading this.

Oh and Sandland and Strong CAN get into an SEC school they would just have to sit out a little bit longer

Would the fact that Strong is signing in February mean that he can get into SEC schools?

I guess so but it sure sounded like he planned on signing in February so he could play in 2013, rather than waiting till 2014 to play for an SEC school. Remember he has only been there one year.

I like the tweet about him passing up 3 catches a game at the tight end factory that is Nebraska. Still chuckling.

Advertisement

Would the fact that Strong is signing in February mean that he can get into SEC schools?

I guess so but it sure sounded like he planned on signing in February so he could play in 2013, rather than waiting till 2014 to play for an SEC school. Remember he has only been there one year.

Riiiight...forgot that about him. We got the 3 year "Gunter" plan laid out for em.

Riiiight...forgot that about him. We got the 3 year "Gunter" plan laid out for em.

Yup.

It's definitely different being on the other side of the coin for a change but Al and Co. definitely have a grasp on what they are doing. Even some of their questionable decisions in the past make more and more sense as time goes on.

he's been there 2 years i believe he red shirted the first year. So yea he still has 3 to play 3 and i think Miami will land him..

he's been there 2 years i believe he red shirted the first year. So yea he still has 3 to play 3 and i think Miami will land him..

Don't F with me on this bro lol

Advertisement

Ah, could be. I saw him listed as a freshman but you know those databases aren't always accurate, especially with JUCOs. I saw freshman and 3 to play 3 and just assumed.

Advertisement

I'm reading the Nebraska board, and man these fans are squirming. We've been a joke for 7 years and everyone got their shots in and kept moving. But now they are starting to panic a little. They thought we were dead. They would walk by, pointing and laughing, like we were some crazy ex-boxer on his front porch that went mad and was talking to himself. But then Al Golden showed up. Then Al Golden brought in some Miami talent. Now he's bringing in some more. And he's stealing it from these programs. And he's turning down their offers to coach their schools. And they know what happens when Miami has a competent head coach - he stacks more talent than they can. No matter how big their stadium is. Or how many alumni they have. They can't stop that dirty, thugged out school in Coral Gables from showing up to their town on Saturday's and kicking their *** and talking **** all over the field.

And then udonis haslem runs in and knocks over everything while falling down the stairs.

That's like a rookie Husker board, them dudes could never be taken serious.

That is an understatement. My guess is that 90% of the posters there were procreated in the post-Osborne era. Pure foolishness. Little children over there screaming about how Sandland has missed the opportunity to be the next Tracey Wistrom. LMAO.

**** yeah.

Advertisement
Back