Beau IS A CANE

Advertisement
serious question:

why didn't the kid have more serious offers than us and ASU?

he seems to be the goods, i just don't understand why he didn't have more interest from other big schools

I already posted this but he has offers from UF, LSU, UGA etc but he had to drop SEC schools because of an online class that won't transfer

Wait what? We are supposed to believe that he couldn't get into an SEC school?

Yeah, I'm not buying this. Far as I know, the conference doesn't determine what classes transfer and what don't; each individual school does, according to what's on the books in their particular state.

I did not see this one coming...

What was more surprising about his committment was that ASU was third in the running behind UN!! I wish I had known that, I wouldn't have sweat his commitment as much as I was!

If Collins can't see the potential this offense has and how it will make it easier for him to contribute right away, that boy retarded.

Advertisement
serious question:

he seems to be the goods, i just don't understand why he didn't have more interest from other big schools

I already posted this but he has offers from UF, LSU, UGA etc but he had to drop SEC schools because of an online class that won't transfer

Yeah, I'm not buying this. Far as I know, the conference doesn't determine what classes transfer and what don't; each individual school does, according to what's on the books in their particular state.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...nd-drops-sec-schools-over-course-restrictions

But those offers don't matter any more. Sandland has eliminated all SEC schools because of a conference policy that requires math and English courses be completed at the prospect's school, and not elsewhere. In Sandland's case, that means his online math course would not be accepted.

"I've been talking to the coaches and obviously they are disappointed," Sandland said of the SEC coaches. "They said it's a big problem for them and they've lost recruits to this."

Sandland said that while he could remain at Pierce an extra semester and keep the SEC schools in play, that won't be an option for him.

"There's no way I'm not leaving in December," he said. "I feel that it's really crucial to enroll early and go through spring ball. That's been my plan since day one, since I was still in high school talking to the Pierce coaches."

Last edited:
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
Canes lose top prospect Travis Johnson as the decommitments continue to roll in. Canes replace Johnson with TE out of Pierce CC in Cal. #GOFSU #IMAFAT****

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite

1237362987_borat_dancing_with_his_fellow_karakstanians.jpg

This = Happay!

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
Canes lose top prospect Travis Johnson as the decommitments continue to roll in. Canes replace Johnson with TE out of Pierce CC in Cal. #GOFSU #IMAFAT****

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite

lulz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Navarro, what a POS....I hope that fat-*ss son of b*tch choke on a twinkie.......oh but wait.....

tumblr_lya3lubHuC1r49zxv.jpg

Attachments

• rollinsfu.jpg
    rollinsfu.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 4
I actually think a handful of them over on that site as commenced to crying while dancing in lil red panties with a blonde wig on! Shame for them...I can't wait to see them in 2014 and really give them something to whine about!!

serious question:

Its the same thing Jaelen Strong said about his classes.

Don't believe it, I don't give a ****.

Advertisement
Back