Beast takes umbrage with Manny tweeting after Kobe died

I agree and I think we all do but unfortunately it is one of the things he does well.... He had everyone buying into "TNM" last year and it flopped. He has obvious deficiencies as a gameday manager BUT I have to give him credit for King, Roche, keeping this class at top 15 level, and now creating new hype this offseason. He is selling some BS and kids are still buying it.

No team ranked higher than us had a losing record last year, coupled with how bad some of the losses were, it is a mini miracle we aren't in a USC type situation.
Has to be that kids still love the U brand, it’s the only reason I can think of as to why they still come down to Coral Gables. I know Manny is a slick salesman but still - getting a Top 20 recruiting class after that debacle of a 6-7 season. Then we’ve owned the Portal yet again, going 2 straight years in doing so. That, and the Justice and Lashlee hires; he’s good but not all that. The kids, especially the OOS players, still have great memories of the U and most recently 2017. They saw the crowds, the uproar of the Vag Tech and Notre Dame games, GameDay on campus, and want to be a part of the teams that will put Miami back on the map of college football.

Advertisement
Hey Baldie chain smoker..next time we agree to meet...I don't want to hear about little smokey coming too...won't be in his best interest. Oh and also, don't deprive Jr. of attending a game this year like your cheap *** did last.
I’m just happy when I see you posting. Elementary aged school boys are safe any time you are preoccupied.

I’m just happy when I see you posting. Elementary aged school boys are safe any time you are preoccupied.
3negs5.gif

If The Beast wants to take umbrage with something, he could start with that third chin of his.

Then get someone to show him a photo of his fat ***.

I would hope so. To be honest, I’m not even paying attention to him other than what I read or see here. And I don’t come on this site that often anymore, just a recent flurry because of some encouraging news on the transfer front.

Otherwise the only thing I’m interested in seeing from Manny is his won-loss record of next year. How he manages the team through adversity, how he manages his atrocious record of the team being prepared after bye weeks.

I’m not on here bashing him 24/7 because that’s just not me. But I have to be honest and say I can’t even stand the sight of him anymore. I am in 100% show me mode and as far as I’m concerned he’s got one year to show me. But you won’t see me posting that 24/7 on here like some negative mopes do.

I wasn’t on the record as liking the hire, I didn’t necessarily hate the hire, but I just didn’t make it my job to post that 24/7 either. I probably had some not so flattering reactions immediately after he was hired, but that was the extent of it. Bottom line it’s always been about results, the difference now is Manny has 0% slack
Keep posting man. Board is a much better place with you around

Advertisement
Ha ha...all good smokey...now remember to teach smokey jr about girls ya know T&A...not just fat asses of college football players you like to look at when buying seats behind the bench...more to life...ha ha

I don't want everyone tweeting about Kobe. If you didn't know the man, or really follow his career, or moved by him in any way, don't get on social media acting like you cared. Save that for people who really care.
On the same note don't be hypocrites...innocent young people dying tragically and unexpectedly everyday across the world. Saw some horrendous things befall young kids and poor women in places like Mali, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. If you want to sermonize on twitter, make it count and make a life impact in places where this shít is happening everyday. Slave trade in Libya for example.

SMH...I mean I get folk hate Manny or whatever (not me btw) but ****, can we NOT criticize EVERYTHING the man does?

He ain't know Kobe like that...cool, he retweeted something NOT about Kobe....AND? Folks gon find a reason to be mad I guess

Advertisement
SMH...I mean I get folk hate Manny or whatever (not me btw) but ****, can we NOT criticize EVERYTHING the man does?

He ain't know Kobe like that...cool, he retweeted something NOT about Kobe....AND? Folks gon find a reason to be mad I guess

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

And just for a "reality check":

Thousands of people died yesterday also-- probably MANY much better human beings than Kobe who did much more meaningful things with their lives than put a ball into a hoop.... Soldiers, nurses, firefights, teachers who will never be known or recognized by anyone on the planet except their family and friends....

Yeah Kobe was a great bball player and family man.... he wasn't some saint.

Nobody's a saint, but I get what your doing

Advertisement
Back