Be Like Mike, Don't Be Like The Herd!

Mindless following of a herd mentality is just as bad as mindlessly going against a herd just to go against... No matter how obvious the dumpster fire is there will always be someone claiming to see nothing.

Advertisement
And what coach do you suggest we hire?

I’ll b more than happy to logically answer your ? when u answer my question I posed to u in the “Wishful Thinking” thread several days ago.

Since u’ve gone out of ur way to call out the majority of the fan base stating we don’t see the Big Picture with Richt, I’m still waiting on you to explain what that picture is. Maybe u can help my understanding as to why Richt should remain our coach.

Forum is yours

Have to love the holier than thou attitudes of some here that do not recognize 1 more incompetent coaching staff. . Richt is getting seemingly more heat because this has been going on way to many years. His 3rd season when 75% of the players are his recruits he has his worst season. Next years recruiting class a disaster even before our losing streak. Does anyone seriously believe this anemic ancient offense is attractive to recruits.. Three 4 game losing streaks in 3 seasons.. Only 9 in our whole history. All are entitled to their opinions but nothing I have seen from this staff gives me encouragement for future seasons.
The 4 game losing streaks are unacceptable. But, a quick check of the records say that we’ve had far more than 9.

How I feel after wandering into this thread.
PersonalMajorAustraliankelpie-small.gif

You said”Be like Mike” . As my name is Mike even though you’re not referring to me I feel I should tell you that you make a lot of sense.
1.leave Richt alone. He alone is at the moment is the only one that can turn this thing round.
2.If I hear my more nonsense about this prominent board member or that or for that matter the AD putting pressure of CMR to make this move or that I’m going to scream. I don’t want a coach who would stick his tail between his legs and consent to do anything He didn’t believe in. I would hope his reply would be “mind your own business .If you are dissatisfied with me then fire me. In between strategies don’t work.
3. I’m not saying CMR hasn’t made mistakes. In my opinion if he had announced Perry as the qb for this year going into the LSU game and stuck with him we lose no more then one of the later games we lost. I also believe the staff has failed in this year’s recruiting effort but we’ll see.
4.what mark needs to do is have an open door policy with the board and always be willing to listen to their opinions in private not this public Crap that Jackson has been reporting in the Herald.
5.How can anybody point to the staff over the DIVA players leaving or threatening to leave. I work at an intercity youth center one day a week. I’v seen dozens of kids like Thomas. The only way you can help them is exactly what CMR is good at. Let them know that you care about them but you’re not going to save all of them.in the wrong circumstance usually dealing with authority attitude turns to anger, the kids pride takes over, the wheels come off of the cart and they either storm out of the room or have to be asked to leave. It’s sad but you can only do so much.
6.Finally, it’s too early in the Richt era to talk about replacing him. The usual time for evaluations like this is five years so chill and look at a longer picture. Support the team and quit talking nonsense.

Advertisement
I as many want staff changes but Diaz and the defensive coaches are doing a great job and fire Richt and they will be gone, we'd better pay Diaz what he is worth. Think of this season if we did not have so darn many injuries, Richards alone could've made the different in many of our close losses. Sure, teams experience injures, look at the posts about UCF now that Milton went down, many assume their season is over and if it is who is going to blame their coach? Our best two players are gone, Richards and now Thomas who as it turns out Thomas was a problem child all along. I do want offensive changes especially QB coach and a new OC with a philosophy that will fit our talent not a system that players get plugged into. Richt is a parents dream coach to turn their sons over to for college and manhood, that is probably why Thomas is gone because he did not follow team policies at all and I'd bet we play better without him. Oh, and we definitely need special teams to be special. Now if Richt bombs this recruiting class and has another poor year by not making the adjustments...we will see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The infantile flying of banners will accomplish several things. One being, going forward, quality recruits and their family's will have nothing to do with the Canes football program. .

You're getting into cause and effect here. Not sure what your idea of "quality" is so let's connect the dots....
They flew a banner against Butch. Are you saying another banner now would produce similar recruiting?

I’m always up for a nice BBQ.

Kenneth enjoys the spectacle of the event. All the men in their tank tops sweating over the grill. That really excites him.

Who is this Kenneth fellow I keep hearing about? I, unfortanately, was asked if I was him. I told the poster I was not Kenneth and asked the poster who he was but he didn't respond.

Advertisement
Who is this Kenneth fellow I keep hearing about? I, unfortanately, was asked if I was him. I told the poster I was not Kenneth and asked the poster who he was but he didn't respond.

Kenneth is my best friend in the whole wide world.

We’ve been best friends since high school gym class.

For some reason, many on here think Kenneth is a homosexual despite the fact that he is in a committed relationship with his Nigerian girlfriend Adaku.

You can't reason with the manic Herd. No independent thinking, only bobblehead agreement and efforting to out hate one another hoping to be praised like spoiled children.

For decades Florida Gator fans have been unanimously considered to be a collection of wingnuts. The press laughed at and ridiculed them, as did recognized college football experts and ordinary fans from across the country. Year-in and year-out the Gators fanbase were voted the worst and most obnoxious in college football. Back in the day, they were known as the team with a "Notre Dame ego and a Wake Forrest record."

Yet, while the Gator fanbase is still of the same caliber, the NEW BREED of so-called Canes fans have accomplished the impossible by pole vaulting over the Gators in a record-breaking fashion when demonstrating an unprecedented lack of knowledge, immaturity, obnoxious/overblown and absurd opinions.

The infantile flying of banners will accomplish several things. One being, going forward, quality recruits and their family's will have nothing to do with the Canes football program. And future qualified head coaches and assistant coaches (In some way more important than the head man) will avoid the program like the plague.

Most importantly, the same type of self-proclaimed football geniuses flew banners and attacked Butch Davis, that turned out to be one of the major components in his decision to leave the program when his wife reminded him how the so-called fans attacked and vilified him, and she adroitly cautioned him they would do the same in the future if he didn't win every game. While his move didn't have the outcome Butch had hoped for, with certainty he too would have eventually been destroyed by the herd.

History has an ugly way of repeating itself, especially by pint-sized brained people who commit the same mistakes over and over again, and never learn from previous mistakes/disasters.

Finally, these calls to fire Mark Richt have now little to do with making the team better, but have evolved into a mob brandishing pitchforks and knives **** bent on destroying the man, along with his family.
Stfu

Kenneth is my best friend in the whole wide world.

We’ve been best friends since high school gym class.

For some reason, many on here think Kenneth is a homosexual despite the fact that he is in a committed relationship with his Nigerian girlfriend Adaku.

Does he post here too? I must say I haven't spend a long time here but it seems some posters here are quick to make judgements. Have I just had bad luck today?

Does he post here too? I must say I haven't spend a long time here but it seems some posters here are quick to make judgements. Have I just had bad luck today?

Kenneth does not have an account.

As I explained in another thread, Kenneth is very sensitive and while looking at my account a couple of weeks ago he saw a comment that made him cry for several hours.

Since then I have not let him look at the website.

Advertisement
Back