Be Like Mike, Don't Be Like The Herd!

You can't reason with the manic Herd. No independent thinking, only bobblehead agreement and efforting to out hate one another hoping to be praised like spoiled children.

For decades Florida Gator fans have been unanimously considered to be a collection of wingnuts. The press laughed at and ridiculed them, as did recognized college football experts and ordinary fans from across the country. Year-in and year-out the Gators fanbase were voted the worst and most obnoxious in college football. Back in the day, they were known as the team with a "Notre Dame ego and a Wake Forrest record."

Yet, while the Gator fanbase is still of the same caliber, the NEW BREED of so-called Canes fans have accomplished the impossible by pole vaulting over the Gators in a record-breaking fashion when demonstrating an unprecedented lack of knowledge, immaturity, obnoxious/overblown and absurd opinions.

The infantile flying of banners will accomplish several things. One being, going forward, quality recruits and their family's will have nothing to do with the Canes football program. And future qualified head coaches and assistant coaches (In some way more important than the head man) will avoid the program like the plague.

Most importantly, the same type of self-proclaimed football geniuses flew banners and attacked Butch Davis, that turned out to be one of the major components in his decision to leave the program when his wife reminded him how the so-called fans attacked and vilified him, and she adroitly cautioned him they would do the same in the future if he didn't win every game. While his move didn't have the outcome Butch had hoped for, with certainty he too would have eventually been destroyed by the herd.

History has an ugly way of repeating itself, especially by pint-sized brained people who commit the same mistakes over and over again, and never learn from previous mistakes/disasters.

Finally, these calls to fire Mark Richt have now little to do with making the team better, but have evolved into a mob brandishing pitchforks and knives **** bent on destroying the man, along with his family.
Yes you are absolutely right. All this anger over the team playing at a mediocre level is just a bunch of immature fan boys trying to see who can be more miserable.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that in 3 years this offense hasn't shown one bit of improvement. It has nothing to do with the fact that the offense is painfully inadequate and does not maximize our players abilities. It has nothing to do with Richt coaching games like he just wants to escape 17-14. It has nothing to do with Richt coaching not to lose. It has nothing to do with the fact that this offense is as outdated as a pay phone. It has nothing to do with the fact that our special teams are a complete embarrassment. It has nothing to do with the fact that 3 years into Richt's tenure the OL is amongst the worst in the nation. It has nothing to do with the QB coaching being extremely suspect. You're absolutely right! Thank you so much for opening my eyes.

Advertisement
You can't reason with the manic Herd. No independent thinking, only bobblehead agreement and efforting to out hate one another hoping to be praised like spoiled children.

For decades Florida Gator fans have been unanimously considered to be a collection of wingnuts. The press laughed at and ridiculed them, as did recognized college football experts and ordinary fans from across the country. Year-in and year-out the Gators fanbase were voted the worst and most obnoxious in college football. Back in the day, they were known as the team with a "Notre Dame ego and a Wake Forrest record."

Yet, while the Gator fanbase is still of the same caliber, the NEW BREED of so-called Canes fans have accomplished the impossible by pole vaulting over the Gators in a record-breaking fashion when demonstrating an unprecedented lack of knowledge, immaturity, obnoxious/overblown and absurd opinions.

The infantile flying of banners will accomplish several things. One being, going forward, quality recruits and their family's will have nothing to do with the Canes football program. And future qualified head coaches and assistant coaches (In some way more important than the head man) will avoid the program like the plague.

Most importantly, the same type of self-proclaimed football geniuses flew banners and attacked Butch Davis, that turned out to be one of the major components in his decision to leave the program when his wife reminded him how the so-called fans attacked and vilified him, and she adroitly cautioned him they would do the same in the future if he didn't win every game. While his move didn't have the outcome Butch had hoped for, with certainty he too would have eventually been destroyed by the herd.

History has an ugly way of repeating itself, especially by pint-sized brained people who commit the same mistakes over and over again, and never learn from previous mistakes/disasters.

Finally, these calls to fire Mark Richt have now little to do with making the team better, but have evolved into a mob brandishing pitchforks and knives **** bent on destroying the man, along with his family.
Well said Earnest !!

You have a bunch of hate-filled posters on this board who insult and mock the coach, his son and other members of the staff thinking that will produce the changes needed for this team to succeed.

Every single failure that occurs to this team is twisted unfairly so the fault falls on the staff regardless of where the true fault lies.

As a rival of this team, I would simply ask a recruit to read this message board and ask "Do you really want to play for this fan base".

These hate-filled posters who blindly assign blame and consistently belittle the staff are doing this team no good but they apparently know no other way to bring about the change that is needed. Yes, change is needed but not with banners and insults.

Allow me to pontificate for a moment; anyone that chooses to “correct” grammar on a sports board is a dunderhead. The fact you criticized a coherent post because one initiated the short-hand text style format (something you obviously understood) clearly shows you are as in-tuned with the modernization of informal electronic communication as Richt is with a play-call.

In regards to your question; how do I know you are apart of a “clan”, as you phrased it; I don’t. You don’t post enough nor do I follow you. So if my assumption is incorrect, then I apologize; but, if you act like an imbecile calling fans who have voiced their frustrations with the complete decay of our football program, categorizing them as dumb or stupid; if you agree with such erroneous propaganda that such frustrated fans want this program to “burn” to satisfy this alternate narrative, then you left no choice but to be assumed as such.

Is that enough English for you, pimp?

Electronic communication isn't just used for talking to friends where shorthand is often used. It's used for the communication of ideas and debate like where doing here. My comment was not so much a criticizing of your short form, but your poor grammar and sentence structure. You used "apart" when you're supposed to be using "a part" for example. You made the same mistake in this message. That last clause of your the last run on sentence in your previous email, made no sense.

You can project all you want by calling me a "dunderhead," but grammar is something we learn in elementary school. It's more a reflection of you than anyone else. It's also indicative of a bigger issue. Failure to read for comprehension. You assumed in your earlier post that I was defending Richt but now you're backing off. You, think this guy and I are criticizing those that attack Richt. Richt has earned the right to be criticized, however we're criticizing the way some of you are going about it and your overinflated opinion of relevance in this situation.

Electronic communication isn't just used for talking to friends where shorthand is often used. It's used for the communication of ideas and debate like where doing here. My comment was not so much a criticizing of your short form, but your poor grammar and sentence structure. You used "apart" when you're supposed to be using "a part" for example. You made the same mistake in this message. That last clause of your the last run on sentence in your previous email, made no sense.

You can project all you want by calling me a "dunderhead," but grammar is something we learn in elementary school. It's more a reflection of you than anyone else. It's also indicative of a bigger issue. Failure to read for comprehension. You assumed in your earlier post that I was defending Richt but now you're backing off. You, think this guy and I are criticizing those that attack Richt. Richt has earned the right to be criticized, however we're criticizing the way some of you are going about it and your overinflated opinion of relevance in this situation.

Lol; have you ever heard of auto correct? Excuse me if I, along w many others, don’t care to proof read every sentence structure or misspelled word on a sports board. Literally lol

This is a sports forum, not a town hall debate, and it amazes me how some, like yourself, try to resort to make someone feel inadequate as a lines of defense to judge one’s intellegence. The fact I’m even having this sort of back and forth banter with you about sentence structure, grammar on a Miami sports board is laughable in itself.

Did u understand the point? Yes; therefore, u can take ur pompous *** right over there and stfu.

There is no overinflated opinion when facts have proved argument points. The OP is the one who made an over inflated opinion by stating that people who want Richt gone equates to wanting to burn the program down. My statement is anyone excusing and accepting both on field and off field mediocrity is supporting the program burning down, in actuality, which is ironic.

So what the fck are u even arguing about? Go read a newspaper article for God’s sake and if u want to argue grammar, I suggest u find a different platform b/c this ain’t it. (Pun intended)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kenneth does not have an account.

As I explained in another thread, Kenneth is very sensitive and while looking at my account a couple of weeks ago he saw a comment that made him cry for several hours.

Since then I have not let him look at the website.
I have to ask is Kenneth a real person .I'm not trying to be sarcastic and please don't take it the wrong way

You mis-used "where" in your second sentence. It's supposed to be "we're."

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence regarding their use of grammar, make sure you're on point with your in **** grammar!

How about this get those banner lovers ,those wanting to burn down the team and cmr the same ticket out of town.

Advertisement
Banners worked in the past.... it is just another way to show that the fans care about having a winning program....

If you don't agree... fine. Go pi$$ in someone else's pot....

Looks like Mork's Minions are out in force...

... did Mork Jr. go out and get some Russian bots with the 200k+ he is stealing from the U

Advertisement

Post of the season!!

Advertisement

image.gif

Advertisement
Back