BCS standings thread 10/27

Advertisement
Look unless we beat FSU we are the second most overrated team in the second to the no. 5 team that lost to an in ranked team

Not sure what you mean.

Fixed it sorry about that, I'm just saying that we are pretty overrated unless we prove we can play well against a big time opponent (F$U) but that Stanford is more overrated than us

Look unless we beat FSU we are the second most overrated team in the nation second to the no. 5 team that lost to an in ranked team

Technically if we beat FSU than FSU would be over rated. If we lose to FSU that would mean we are properly ranked below FSU.

your logic sucks

We are going to drop a lot if we lose but we are not. I am fully on board after thinking it over today. We beating Jameis and taking FSU's white women.

Look unless we beat FSU we are the second most overrated team in the nation second to the no. 5 team that lost to an in ranked team

Technically if we beat FSU than FSU would be over rated. If we lose to FSU that would mean we are properly ranked below FSU.

your logic sucks

Not really I mean if we beat them it would be an upset, they look right now to be a top 3 team, we do not look like a top 10 team, however we could pull the upset but that wouldn't make them overrated today

Advertisement
We find out where the canes really fit next weekend.

This Stanford crap is certainly disturbing though, I would think that applies no matter your allegiance (outside of Palo Alto). Why mulligans in college fb?

I guess the moral of the story w/ Stanford is if you are going to lose to an unranked team, lose when nobody is watching, a week before the BCS comes out, and when everybody is hating on Miami.

Every 1 loss team in the top 15, not named Stanford, lost to a team better then Utah, yet Stanford is ranked 5th in the BCS.

The only reason that is, is b/c the media hates Miami and wants us to hurry up and get blown out, b/c if Texas aTm was still undefeated Stanford wouldnt even be in the top 10 right now.

I guess the moral of the story w/ Stanford is if you are going to lose to an unranked team, lose when nobody is watching, a week before the BCS comes out, and when everybody is hating on Miami.

Every 1 loss team in the top 15, not named Stanford, lost to a team better then Utah, yet Stanford is ranked 5th in the BCS.

The only reason that is, is b/c the media hates Miami and wants us to hurry up and get blown out, b/c if Texas aTm was still undefeated Stanford wouldnt even be in the top 10 right now.

Stanford also has the preseason top 5 bias going for them.

At the way we've been playing we don't deserve respect. listen to them disrespect us on CFB live . We barley beat Wake forest and unc. That's all they think about . We have to earn it . No one believes in us .. Period

Advertisement
We keep winning and everything will take care of itself. Continued disrepect pays right into Al's hands. He understands being a Cane. He is in the bunker with his guys and it is them against the world. They beat the gator, gutted the big bad NCAA, won close games, won ugly, played hurt, and own the 4th quarter. Now it is FSU week and everything is on the table. Al should have them loose. The pressure in on Noles. They are 3 td favorite at home with the Heismen all but delivered. AND the KNOW the history of games like this against THE U. We have absolutely nothing to lose this week. Even if we lose the game, we beat VT and get to ACCCG. Then we get 2nd shot ot ruining Noles season.

Here is the thing. If the Noles don't blow us out and the game is close in the 4th, they have no idea how to behave, we do. Our team is better at the end of games than the beginning. It is Cane team. First one we have had in year. In the end, the Noles win big or lose. Plus, don't forget. Duke promised his mom that we would beat the gotor AND the Noles. We R what [[__]] fear! We got this sucker. "Can you hear it coming in the air of night, oh Lord" The chant, the chop, and then THE TEARS. We have seen this all before and it never gets old.

Advertisement
Back