BC vs. Miami 241pm ESPN2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam is getting cooked. He needs to realize he's not good enough to coast. He's got to be playing with the "hair on fire" mindset. Anything less and this is what you get. BC's bigs are killing
I have only seen that a few times.

Sad that Sam doesn’t have that dog in him on the boards or defense. If he could just set screens and launch wide open 3s, that would be his best role…we just need him to be more than that with our lack of down low presence…he just isn’t that unfortunately

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have only seen that a few times.

Sad that Sam doesn’t have that dog in him on the boards or defense. If he could just set screens and launch wide open 3s, that would be his best role…we just need him to be more than that with our lack of down low presence…he just isn’t that unfortunately
Sam is more than capable to give us a lot of what we need. No reason why he shouldn't be averaging a double-double this season. When he's being aggressive and active he's actually a pretty good player. In my eyes it's solely an energy and effort thing when it comes to him. When his energy and effort levels are high, he's productive. He's tough. He's getting rebounds and dunks. When those levels are low, he looks disengaged and soft. For some reason, those two things have been very up and down this season. It's almost as if he's in his head way too much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back