BC vs. Miami 241pm ESPN2

Advertisement
Thank God for Sam and Wong because Charlie's still asleep and Soft Sam is back. Miller with some nice plays early as well. Need Sam to be aggressive on both ends of the floor. Sometimes doesn't even look at the basket when he has the ball. Charlie looks like he had a long night last night. LOL!

Advertisement
**** the hate on here for Sam. That man puts in the effort every game.
we were up 25-21. Sam comes back in,. Now its 26-25 BC. i HATE that result, i dont hate SAM. u like that result? He's really not great at all despite occasional spurts of adequacy. nothing personal tho, just want to WIN!

oh, and i dont agree about his "every game" effort.... too often its lackadaisical and disjointed. sorry ive watched him a LOT and closely, even in person.
(upd shot clock violation Canes, why? Sam had last ontime shot, passed it back instead. sigh.)
(upd2 nice play Sam, shut me up, happily!)
(upd3, airball 3 from the corner for Sam, 3 feet over rim. sigh sigh sigh.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm clicking the game link on my mobile. Its just showing me the wrong game....

I dont have the ability to just change channels on the espn app
the regualr TV started on ESPN2 beause of late TEX game, then switched to ESPN< where it is now.... the espn app was showing an overtherim broadcast, bit also switched to espn at that point. if u can find other try, or restart, its there i guess

Doing same for me on app, have restarted app still showing Kansas game but see the box score for Miami game. Great app ESPN

Advertisement
the regualr TV started on ESPN2 beause of late TEX game, then switched to ESPN< where it is now.... the espn app was showing an overtherim broadcast, bit also switched to espn at that point. if u can find other try, or restart, its there i guess
Backwards, it started on ESPN and now on ESPN2.

Advertisement
Back