BC vs FSU

Advertisement
Psychology is part of sports. U sound like u need a child psychologist.

No, you're just ridiculous.

Please produce the stats that show "psychology" impacts the success rate of 2 point conversions. It doesn't.

You have to make the attempt on either the first score or the second score. They weren't down by 29.

I don't care if you have a PREFERENCE, but to say it is wrong to go for two on the first TD is just ridiculous. I explained all the legitimate game-planning considerations (which were proven correct), and all you can spout is "Psych 101".

Wrong.

Advertisement
Don't forget the missed extra point and the stupid 2 pt conversion attempt

Why was it stupid? It would have been "smarter" with less time? Ridiculous.

They just made a bad playcall. You have to make the 2 on either the first TD or the second TD.

The real problem was the missed PAT kick earlier.

That missed PAT early cost BC big time but even that along with the penalties and BC still had a chance to win..

Let's just say it

FSU is Miami 2017 it's working but you know it's going to come crashing. That is how you build a program that is unsustainable. This is my opinion and that's how I view them. With a better QB that is and a worse defense. This is who they are and I knew we were that then.

Advertisement
Even though FSU got a W in the W/L column, I think a lot of teams saw things they can exploit against FSU. And if Travis is knocked out of a game, they are going to be in big trouble.

Let's just say it

FSU is Miami 2017 it's working but you know it's going to come crashing. That is how you build a program that is unsustainable. This is my opinion and that's how I view them. With a better QB that is and a worse defense. This is who they are and I knew we were that then.
Only difference is Travis is much better than Rosier

Advertisement
No, you're just ridiculous.

Please produce the stats that show "psychology" impacts the success rate of 2 point conversions. It doesn't.

You have to make the attempt on either the first score or the second score. They weren't down by 29.

I don't care if you have a PREFERENCE, but to say it is wrong to go for two on the first TD is just ridiculous. I explained all the legitimate game-planning considerations (which were proven correct), and all you can spout is "Psych 101".

Wrong.
I didn't say it was wrong. I don't operate in absolutes, like u. I said, I'm my opinion, that with limited time left, u go for the much higher percentage EP to make it a one score game. If u miss the conversion, u still now need two defensive stops and two scores in what little time is left. Mentally, that can seem like a much larger hurdle than just needing one stop and one score. What don't u understand?

Advertisement
Let's just say it

Fundamental difference is that Miami had some terrible injuries coming down the stretch. Once the depth got tested, it affected the product. Rosier was limited, but by the end of the season, Miami was down a legit TE and multiple receivers. You don't beat down two consecutive ranked teams like Miami did and be fraudulent. The issue with Miami was that there's only so long you can win despite your QB. Miami won 10 games with Malik Rosier doing **** near everything in his power to lose games. Miami with Kaaya that year is a legit contender, especially if Richt let him spin it like he did in the WVU game.

I wonder how much they drop since they were cheeks but LSU also looked good in a dominating SEC victory

Advertisement
Back