BC vs FSU

Y’all went from “FSU natty” to “they suck” real quick. They aren’t 3 scores better than LSU. Just like last year they benefitted from playing them
Game 1. They aren’t only 2 points better than BC. They played terrible today and showed again, their secondary is awful. Good team, not great. Ton of flaws that will be challenged multiple times this year.

Like I said after the LSU game, we matchup well with them. I would confidently say Miami wins if it was in Miami, but it’s not.

Advertisement
We have plenty of CIS porsters who need lobotomies...
We have many flavors here of fsu slurpers

Slurpee GIF by Sony Pictures Animation

fsu can’t Handle pressure- either pressuring the qb or overall pressure of a tight game. If they had gone down 10 like we did to a&m it would be over.

Overrated. They drop.

But

Rivalry games at home are rivalry games.

Advertisement
Some teams are just not meant to be winners. You can tell by the stupid mistakes, the retarded penalties, the complete inability to make a good decision when it matters most. Boston College is a poverty football program.
They are rich. They have Blake. All is well

Advertisement
Our OL should feast on their DL.
Tackle Travis and we’re good

That’s literally it. Pressuring Travis and making sure he’s not able to kill us on QB runs like Castellanos did to them all day today. FSU got a bit of their own medicine this game.

Advertisement
How many times during the game did the ESPN guy say “this is what championship teams do”??

I’ve been saying it all year and I’m going to continue to beat this drum: The Noles are overrated, period. If you look at their roster they have a few elite dudes who are surrounded by 3/4 of a roster made up of average talent. I’m also calling it now, Clemson is going to beat them next week. I don’t think Clemson is nearly as bad as people think, and FSU isn’t nearly as good. I also believe, barring any injuries, we have the better overall roster and better coaching staff. I cannot wait to play these fools…

Advertisement
Honestly if we stay healthy we can beat the dogsh*t out of them.
FSU is not the juggernaut we made them look like last year. Just like we weren't the juggernaut they made us look like a few years ago. All hype, and a lot of **** luck. Any real team is going to cripple them.

Advertisement
Back