BC vs. 'CANES

Advertisement
My reaction is I don't expect to lose to a really bad BC team. Always possible, but I wouldn't expect it. Besides, we have momentum on our side. We caught up to Duke in the loss column last night. On the serious side, maybe they can take advantage of BC, and finally get a little rhythm going in the offense.

Advertisement
This team is not as tourney team.

Nit maybe.

And then a miracle occurred....NOT. Think we are good for NIT, and will be getting better game by game, with some bumps in the road a'la Dook. Learned and learning some lessons. The ACC is a crusher league this year and potentially long into the future. Interesting team to keep an eye on is UNCW, their coach Keats is being mentioned as a possible successor at UNC Heels.

Advertisement
To call this a must win is an understatement.

Actually it's a gross overstatement. For example, if we got blown out by 50 in this game, and then won out the rest of the season. We would surely make it to the tournament.

Or if we lost the next 2 by 50 points each, and then won out. We would surely make it to the tournament.

Or, if we lost the rest of our regular season games by 50, and then won the ACC tournament, we would surely make the tournament.

Now we all know the three situations I just presented are extremely unlikely. However the point is that there essentially is no such thing as a must win game in college basketball in the regular season.

That being said I just don't believe this is a tournament team this year unfortunately.

Actually it's a gross overstatement. For example, if we got blown out by 50 in this game, and then won out the rest of the season. We would surely make it to the tournament.

Or if we lost the next 2 by 50 points each, and then won out. We would surely make it to the tournament.

Or, if we lost the rest of our regular season games by 50, and then won the ACC tournament, we would surely make the tournament.

Now we all know the three situations I just presented are extremely unlikely. However the point is that there essentially is no such thing as a must win game in college basketball in the regular season.

That being said I just don't believe this is a tournament team this year unfortunately.

Or, if I had a 10 inch ****, I'd be in ****.

The point I'm trying to make is it's a must win game barring any sort of minor miracles taking place.

Not that it matters much, but Georgia Tech is giving Florida State the D right now. Up 41 - 15 at halftime.

Advertisement

Or, if I had a 10 inch ****, I'd be in ****.

The point I'm trying to make is it's a must win game barring any sort of minor miracles taking place.

It wasn't necessary, your post was self explanatory.

Advertisement
With the amount of live-ball to's this team has per game... they will get blown out vs UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back