Battle for the Coastal

Posters still dream. But this is a game to game scenario.
Which Miami team will show up?
Take each game, one at a time, while keeping your fingers crossed...

kind of a stretch, but i'm guessing the team that has played every single game not against bethune cookman to within 1 score whilst struggling on offense will show up.

Advertisement
kind of a stretch, but i'm guessing the team that has played every single game not against bethune cookman to within 1 score whilst struggling on offense will show up.
Stretch......but this should be our kickass game. Score major points, period.

Stretch......but this should be our kickass game. Score major points, period.

there's that word "should" again. don't know why some of you guys do this to yourselves. what have you seen from this team that makes you think we SHOULD do anything?

there's that word "should" again. don't know why some of you guys do this to yourselves. what have you seen from this team that makes you think we SHOULD do anything?
CF....without hope, what is there?....
That has kept us going for 15 years.

Advertisement
Lulz, why are you doing this to yourselves?

Like seriously guys. The mental gymnastics they are going through and we are only halfway through the season means this season has been a failure.

We are definitely losing at least one more game.

3 ACC games in and we’re already playing the annual “Coastal scenarios game”. Is that not a sign already?!?! Wish I saw the same team that some of you see...

Every year I almost can't believe the fans. We look pretty bad against an overrated team and all of a sudden "we byke" and let's thump our chests. I mean come on. Great that we won, but if you used your eyes you would see this team is in for a season full of struggles to come best case scenario is building towards next year at this point

Advertisement
Every year I almost can't believe the fans. We look pretty bad against an overrated team and all of a sudden "we byke" and let's thump our chests. I mean come on. Great that we won, but if you used your eyes you would see this team is in for a season full of struggles to come best case scenario is building towards next year at this point

that was the hardest team on our schedule (post UF). well def have our struggles, but if the team starts to turn a corner (which is what we hope), then it can be possible for them to go on a run. you know just like you saying theyre going to struggle. neither of us know the future, otherwise you'd be a golden cane donor and not waste your time *****ing to other non bentley drivers on a website, but instead *****ing to the BOT at their house

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back