bat wing jerseys

Seriously, our fan base has to be the only pack of pansies so concerned with our uniforms. I don’t get it. Must be a generational thing. I’d rather just win for a few years straight. Did this all start with the f’ing clam? How does a quality poster like NYstateofmind get heat when there is a large contingency more concerned about what the **** our uniforms look like? Fruitcakes.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bat wings makes me think of something else, more related to female of the species

download.jpeg

I'm too lazy to track it down, but somebody recently posted this so sorry for stealing your sht whoever you are.

best jerseys of all time i dont care what anybody says, i remember everyone from up North saying these were the best jerseys anyone had every seen. These were huge up here and the Broncos shyts.

Advertisement
Would love to bring these back, not too far off what we already have wouldn't be hard for Adidas

You start these threads and argue about it, but I just know you people don't really care.

You can't.

It's fcking impossible.

I know I will take heat for this (another Jersey thread), but heck it’s the off-season right

Saw this on IG. Adidas needs to make this happen asap. Would love to bring back this look. #TNM

View attachment 79044

This would highly offend the "Miami is a traditional powerhouse and should wear traditional uniforms" fans (which is completely false btw) but I think Manny has made it clear with #TNM, Yeezy cleats and BAPE that we are heading in a more modern direction.

Advertisement
Yes, those jerseys were great when we were winning

Had we worn them in the Shannon era, nobody would want to bring them back

That design is owned by Nike...they’re never coming back

The current jerseys we have are beautiful

We need to stop reaching for the past

These look like jerseys that would have looked cool in the late 90's or early 2000's. Which is exactly what they were.

And hammer pants were cool in the early 90's. Trends are trends for a reason and classic style is always classic style.

Advertisement
Not even the start of spring ball and we’re already about 3 uniform threads in lol IMPRESSIVE

Keep the uniforms the way they are currently. Except get rid of the black.

I'd agree with this except "getting rid of" the black. I'd prefer to use the smoke color from the last of the Nike uni's. Everyone does black and to me it doesn't look too great. But a dark gray that looks like smoke... call it "storm," would look awesome with the current uni's.

BRO. If we just had these jerseys for a game like we do the Miami nights it would be huuge. Gimme this. Gimme the yeezys. Gimme the bape x adidas sh*t. I want it all. Just plays perfect into #TNM vibe Diaz is selling. All about marketing fresh sh*t to the recruits and this is it fam.

Advertisement
Back