bat wing jerseys

I wasn't overjoyed when they rolled out the black unis, but they've grown on me and it's funny almost every recruit you see a pic of they wear the black, soooo....

I'm not a fan of the black either. But I will say the all black with the white helmet was
fire_1f525.png

Advertisement
People have a love affair with these jerseys because that's what the 2001-2002 teams wore. The truth is, they're just a ripoff of the late 90's Broncos uniforms. They look very dated today. That's the issue with super trendy uniform styles. They look cool for a year or two but down the road they look corny and dated. The classic styles always look good. They're like Levi's and a T shirt. Sure, they don't look as flashy as a pair of bedazzled True Religion jeans and an Ed Hardy shirt but they don't look super corny once the fashion trend fades away.
Disagree sometimes they can look dated but look at the Seattle Seahawks that uni looks as new as when it came out. Not dated at all. My thinking with the OP version

I wasn't overjoyed when they rolled out the black unis, but they've grown on me and it's funny almost every recruit you see a pic of they wear the black, soooo....

I don't think they're bad, it's just that everyone has a black alternate, and we have an awesome opportunity to reinforce the brand by either calling it "storm" or "smoke in dark gray, which I think looks way better with our colors.

what the bleep is that ugly **** on page 1. the 01 jerseys are old and dated. stop trying to bring it back. the current look is fine and has been our best look in a LONG time. just keep making minor tweaks and you're good.

Advertisement
I don't think they're bad, it's just that everyone has a black alternate, and we have an awesome opportunity to reinforce the brand by either calling it "storm" or "smoke in dark gray, which I think looks way better with our colors.

we did that smoke bs and didn't turn out great imo with the clam jerseys. the black looks better

Disagree sometimes they can look dated but look at the Seattle Seahawks that uni looks as new as when it came out. Not dated at all. My thinking with the OP version

the bronco jerseys that the 01 jerseys were styled after look sooooo dated now

Advertisement
lol our current units are from the 80s
Knew somebody would say this

Some things age like wine, and some things age like milk
Some things age like a 69 SS, and other things age like a 03 ford taurus
Some women age like christie brinkley, and others age like kelly mcgillis. I'll let google handle that one for you lol

what the bleep is that ugly **** on page 1. the 01 jerseys are old and dated. stop trying to bring it back. the current look is fine and has been our best look in a LONG time. just keep making minor tweaks and you're good.

I loved the 01 jerseys in 01.....and probably up to about 8 years ago. But you're right, the jerseys out there today for lots of teams are so much better.
Just don't ever bring back the bra strap jersey. I refused to ever spend money on those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back