Bat signal

Advertisement
So did his camp finally realize he wasn’t probably going top 5 rounds? I just hope he is committed and his parents stay out of the way. Need him focused on winning for Miami now
Yeah he wants to suck as he tries to get a better draft position. Do you even think things through sometimes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
images.jpg

Dennis Smith after he sends a tweet knowing y'all haters gonna be back on his side.
Dance Dancing GIF by EsZ Giphy World

LET'S ******* GOOO!!!

That guy in the white shorts makes my replaced knees hurt every time I see him dancing in this Gif….if I tried to hyper extend mine in like that they’d both snap…lol

The search function is your friend. Unfortunately for ma and many life’s too short to delete all the receipts we posted lol
Lol yeah I know. I'm just too **** lazy to do it myself. (Naw but I honestly have never deleted any of my previous takes/statements).

Advertisement
I’d like to add a couple out of thr Miami of Ohio kid , the Juco, WF , or WSU kid. Maybe a mystery name. But I’d take two. I think we see some guys leaving at Wr and Ol after spring.
Hey Cribby im not sure if this is even possible but im extremely hight on the Iowa State WR Jayden Higgins he is 6'4 from South Miami and has very similar numbers as Keon Coleman coming out from MSU. Watched him in the bowl game and he killed memphis and was open all game just the QB sucked and even then he had 214 yrds on 9 receptions

Any way you can pass this along to anyone on the staff to get a gauge on the kid?

For some reason, I always think Dennis Smith is black and looks like Roland Martin.

Screenshot_20240114_004637_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back