Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine having to tweet this cringy nonsense & play these stupid games. Not enough $ on this earth. (and yet, here I am, watching lol..)

Advertisement
Lol if they gonna do social media like that, bring back the turnover chain. The kids loved it. I thought it was ok to get rid of it to not have the bad optics but these tweets are worse to be honest.
Disagree my man

It’s only “bad optics” because our fans get in their feelings and feel like every tweet needs to me something special to them

It’s not bad optics at all, it is the game

And this is from a person that despises Twitter

Disagree my man

It’s only “bad optics” because our fans get in their feelings and feel like every tweet needs to me something special to them

I guess I am in the minority but I enjoy the tweets. people have to lighten up.

Disagree my man

Fine for u to disagree. My opinion, your opinion. Pretty sure they want u to be in your feelings with these tweets. Great when its all good feelings from the fans, its just that the fans are the issue when its bad feelings. Right?

Advertisement
Fine for u to disagree. My opinion, your opinion. Pretty sure they want u to be in your feelings with these tweets. Great when its all good feelings from the fans, its just that the fans are the issue when its bad feelings. Right?
Remember all those tweets about K2, Frost, Finnish food etc... Embarrassing IMO.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back