Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying but you're always going to have people committ later. Obviously want early committs to help with momentum but long as they committ, for example Bain and Samson in Dec that's all that matters. Even with that though people called it a quiet finish so its really a no win situation just hope they sign on signing day.
Sign and then not ask for a release Two months later

Advertisement
We gotta stop cappin on these predictions!

FuLQV5EWAAY2BU8

Advertisement
Outside the top 10. Anything higher is a failure. He’s not making a boatload of cash to bring us 14th ranked classes
Coaches have been getting raises this off season, I think Mario is somewhere in that 12-15 range for highest paid coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches have been getting raises this off season, I think Mario is somewhere in that 12-15 range for highest paid coaches.
Pretty good considering he lost to midd Tenn st and our record

Manny Diaz can bring a 14th ranked recruiting class. Mario is a recruiter and located in fertile recruiting area. Anything less than 8th is embarrassing with the nil money, infrastructure and talent surrounding him

Advertisement

Manny Diaz can bring a 14th ranked recruiting class. Mario is a recruiter and located in fertile recruiting area. Anything less than 8th is embarrassing with the nil money, infrastructure and talent surrounding him
Your opinion is appreciated!

Idk why people act like the 14th ranked class is bad, you still bring in a ton of quality recruits. I really don't get how the stars don't matter crowd doesn't care about stars but is appalled by a top 15 class. You either trust Mario and ZOs evals or you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back