Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your take is Mario won’t pull a talented QB here if TVD leaves.

There’s no way to quantify this aka there’s no way to bet anything but no he’s not pulling a better QB than TVD out of the portal. If he could, he’d have already done it. Mario has zero allegiance to Van Dyke and honestly has zero allegiance to anyone other than Alex Mirabal. He’d execute anyone else on earth to win here (and for the record this is a good thing).

Advertisement
honestly after 5-7. I'd say bring someone in with a few years of eligibility.

our ceiling with TVD is still only 8 games imo. might as well get new blood and try to win 7-8 with hopes of growing in '24

I think there would be some guys in the portal looking to come here. They know they would beat out Brown and Williams.
murphy, vandagriff, etc.

Dawson is someone a QB would want to play for. if TVD wants to bounce then so be it, but we aren't running a gattis offense anymore. We shouldn't have any issues with recruiting QB transfers with NIL and our location

Advertisement
murphy, vandagriff, etc.

Dawson is someone a QB would want to play for. if TVD wants to bounce then so be it, but we aren't running a gattis offense anymore. We shouldn't have any issues with recruiting QB transfers with NIL and our location
Yep it is what it is if he leaves. Start fresh and hope for the best.

Advertisement
There’s no way to quantify this aka there’s no way to bet anything but no he’s not pulling a better QB than TVD out of the portal. If he could, he’d have already done it. Mario has zero allegiance to Van Dyke and honestly has zero allegiance to anyone other than Alex Mirabal. He’d execute anyone else on earth to win here (and for the record this is a good thing).
I dont know about that man. Sorry. They may not be in the portal yet but could be enticed to enter. TVD was average last season. He had periods where he was terrible. Gattis takes most of the blame but TVD was throwing the ball.

Wonder who commits tomorrow
IDK if you were joking but @Stevo365 said on tonight's 3 Live Canes show that

"the word on the street is someone is committing tomorrow."

I'm expecting an early morning hurricane warning flag

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Last edited:
Advertisement
IDK if you were joking but @Stevo365 said on tonight's 3 Live Canes show that the word on the street is someone is committing tomorrow. Expect an early morning hurricane warning flag

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA
**** I was joking lol, but now I'm really looking forward to it and surprised who it could be

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back