Bat signal

Advertisement
Denis with a 2.51 inch vertical. Do not want.

Screenshot_20190624-064720.png

Advertisement
We all want the **** play maker or skill position guy but the trenches are what will separate us. My guess is the staff said **** or get of the pot. Meaning we told him to get back in the fold or we will grab Love or a different interior guy. Denis silently committed to the staff and will announce it in August (I think that is when he was planned to announce his commitment) I hope he announces earlier unless there's a significance to the date.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything that glitters ain't gold brother
My buddy that is a recruiting assistant at South Carolina said that they believe FSU is the biggest threat. Said they believe Walker will not go to UF.

He also said they think only if we (Miami) has a good year Walker will come.

Dont take this as the gospel however this is what he directly told me.

Advertisement
My buddy that is a recruiting assistant at South Carolina said that they believe FSU is the biggest threat. Said they believe Walker will not go to UF.

You and I have had these conversations before... all I'm gonna say is your buddy is wrong. Wont talk about this no more on here.

Kid only been to FSU twice and they are a threat but been here twice in 6 days smdh... Muschamp is just stacking that team for the next head coach in 2 years

Kid only been to FSU twice and they are a threat but been here twice in 6 days smdh... Muschamp is just stacking that team for the next head coach in 2 years
I'm only saying what I have been told by him. Not agreeing that its accurate. Schools are off on who the biggest threat is all the time.

Advertisement
Back