Bat signal

Advertisement
My guess is Jonathan Denis. He is a silent. Rivals reporting that he has made a decision and that Miami is his number 1 but his mom wants him to take a couple of other visits to make sure so he might hold off on the commitment till after the dead period. They say he is expected to be in the class as of now.

My guess is Jonathan Denis. He is a silent. Rivals reporting that he has made a decision and that Miami is his number 1 but his mom wants him to take a couple of other visits to make $ure so he might hold off on the commitment till after the dead period. They say he is expected to be in the class as of now.

FIFY

Advertisement
My guess is Jonathan Denis. He is a silent. Rivals reporting that he has made a decision and that Miami is his number 1 but his mom wants him to take a couple of other visits to make sure so he might hold off on the commitment till after the dead period. They say he is expected to be in the class as of now.

If he is still looking, then we should still be looking. If he wants to go public and shut it down, then that is one thing, but this nonsense of reserving a spot and us dropping all communications with all other kids has to end. If he is still taking visits to make sure Miami is right for him, then he should not be a silent commit that Manny puts that out for.

If he is still looking, then we should still be looking. If he wants to go public and shut it down, then that is one thing, but this nonsense of reserving a spot and us dropping all communications with all other kids has to end. If he is still taking visits to make sure Miami is right for him, then he should not be a silent commit that Manny puts that out for.
We wont drop communication. This staff has not done that anywhere but maybe running back and thats because they dont mind taking just Chaney. Everywhere else there are plenty of plan b and c kids.

We wont drop communication. This staff has not done that anywhere but maybe running back and thats because they dont mind taking just Chaney. Everywhere else there are plenty of plan b and c kids.

Agreed, but that aside, if he is still looking around to make sure, then he should not be considered any form of a commitment by the Miami staff and we should not be alluding to it with that tweet (assuming it is for Denis).

Advertisement
Could it be LBer Austin-Cave? Looks like he has made up his mind and is just waiting on a video to made to announce it.
Screenshot_20190624-111843_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
My buddy that is a recruiting assistant at South Carolina said that they believe FSU is the biggest threat. Said they believe Walker will not go to UF.

He also said they think only if we (Miami) has a good year Walker will come.

Dont take this as the gospel however this is what he directly told me.
So why does Miami have to have a good year? FSU had a horrendous year; a joke of a corch (not redundant); and MIAMI has to prove something! At the end of the day, if he doesn't want to be here then just say it. I can at least respect that (and yes, my respect means something, to me).

Advertisement
I think he is feeling the pressure. Miami already with 3 linemen committed and pushing for others and he doesnt wanna be left out. The strategy to take some plan b kids and put pressure on others seems to be working.

Ain’t no pressure on him he’ll have a spot no matter what

Advertisement
Back