Bat signal

Advertisement
We have two more years of Baxa and the #1 kicker for 21 committed. You wanna carry 3 kickers? Solid roster management.
We had two kickers on the roster last year and it was a disaster from a kicking perspective. A fancy prospect two years out means nothing to me. Things change. If they do change, the story around here in 2022 will be ‘who could have foreseen that?’.

Until we demonstrate competency at the function, I consider it a dire need. Because it was. Just this past season. All that changed is a guy who hasn’t played a game for us showed up with tattoos, and some 16 year old kid committed for 2021.

As for how many scholarships to give, less is better but failure isn’t an option. PWOs can help too. I don’t really care, just gain competency rather than explain why you’re hopeful for 2022. Not to mention, we haven’t had a full roster in ages. So scholarships hasn’t been our limitation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the tweet means a flip these are the only options

Dazalin Worsham* (Alabama commit)
4-star WR Thaiu Jones-Bell* (Alabama commit)
4-star WR Leonard Manuel* (UF commit
3-star OL Eli Acker* (Ole Miss commit)
3-star DE Shykieim Gloster (FIU commit)
3-star LB Ruben Hyppolite* (Maryland commit)
4-star S Avantae Williams* (Oregon commit)

Advertisement
Advertisement
AI still putting out scoops and it seems like a lot of momentum with a handful of guys. Will be interesting to see who commits next and if we ever find out who that tweet was actually about. Seems like we may get a few commits to roll soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back