Bat signal

Advertisement
He has offers
bama, clemson, uf, fsu, lsu, michigan... He's not a burner.. Film doesn't wow but he consistently makes plays. Not sure how I would feel I feel like we could do better but could he could mess around a shock everyone.

Advertisement
We have two more years of Baxa and the #1 kicker for 21 committed. You wanna carry 3 kickers? Solid roster management.

Correction..... 3 years with Baxa, 3 Years with Louis... will need a back up punter because Spicer is a 5 yr guy.
It will be walk-on or grad transfer.
Back to the mysterious bat signal.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Found a screen shot

I’m not trying to be funnny, I don’t like to blast or call out players. I guess these kids have their reason for making decisions such as silently committing. I been around athletes all my life and I’ve been an athlete. I really study the game. Just a little advice for any prospect reading this. U don’t care how good you are but if u make a decision, do it with your chest chest stuck out. I don’t mean in a ****y way, but a confident way. When you start playing mind games, tricks, or can’t be solid, it’s a flaw. In this world you gone have to make uncomfortable decisions. It happens all the time and people would live afterwards. I would never take a silent commitment. Half the time kids who make these silent commitments 4 years later still making silent commitments.

Advertisement
Would be great and explain Manny’s first commitment tweet as he is a silent and committing back to the class.

I always wanted Denis back in this class.

Closing out with Walker would be amazing, but he seems to love the $EC and their bag$.

I do not expect him to stick with USCe, but he will probably end up at a Baga, L$U or UbaGA after taking the mini bag$ from USCe like he most likely just did to say he is “shutting his recruitment down” like anyone believes that lol.

I’m not trying to be funnny, I don’t like to blast or call out players. I guess these kids have their reason for making decisions such as silently committing. I been around athletes all my life and I’ve been an athlete. I really study the game. Just a little advice for any prospect reading this. U don’t care how good you are but if u make a decision, do it with your chest chest stuck out. I don’t mean in a ****y way, but a confident way. When you start playing mind games, tricks, or can’t be solid, it’s a flaw. In this world you gone have to make uncomfortable decisions. It happens all the time and people would live afterwards. I would never take a silent commitment. Half the time kids who make these silent commitments 4 years later still making silent commitments.
He probably committed but doesn’t have his video ready 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wanted it to be Tennison, but this (if Denis did silently commit back) was the next best realistic option if that symbol meant a guy recommitting back to the class, b/c unfortunately I don’t think we have a real shot at Avantae or Donnell for 2020.

Coaches probably called him up Sunday morning and said we need to know if you are in or not, b/c we just evaluated some guys that are right there with you, but you are our top priority for our OG slot this cycle.

If you don’t commit, we are going to offer a guy (Love) who will commit on the spot and take your chance of being a Hurricane.

Then he committed, but asked to keep it silent so he could still visit schools.

No way it's Walker He's enjoying the recruiting process too much. Came back from South Carolina today and first thing posts pics of all the mail he got from UGA and LSU..... This one's going the distance
Is the Walker ur talking about Isaiah by any chance? Just curious & youd be surprised how many kids jump on board but still love that national attention.

Advertisement
Back