Bat Signal Thread Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
unpopular opinion here but if this is all for Jayden Jackson then it's bush league. this kinda hype Needs to be a Trader, Ellis Robinson, Stewart, Justin Scott type.

turds landed 4 equivalent level players today alone and didn't have 27 staff members jizzing all over their keyboards
Yeah can’t imagine why a coaching staff and supporting staff would want to go out of their way to make kids feel really good about becoming Hurricanes

It’s almost like they’re trying to do weird **** like building relationships and treat kids with respect

And your last sentence about Florida is the height of stupidity

We’ve literally been clowning them all off-season for not being able to relate to kids, recruit etc

Insufferable ****ers here

unpopular opinion here but if this is all for Jayden Jackson then it's bush league. this kinda hype Needs to be a Trader, Ellis Robinson, Stewart, Justin Scott type.

turds landed 4 equivalent level players today alone and didn't have 27 staff members jizzing all over their keyboards

Goddammit, would some of you guys stop doing this?

THESE TWEETS ARE FOR THE PLAYERS, NOT FOR US.

Yeah can’t imagine why a coaching staff and supporting staff would want to go out of their way to make kids feel really good about becoming Hurricanes

It’s almost like they’re trying to do weird **** like building relationships and treat kids with respect

We’ve literally been clowning them all off-season for not being able to relate to kids, recruit etc

Worst fanbase imaginable.

Advertisement

ah look you grew some balls and added that last part of your comment on

relax mr internet hero. I'm sorry for not being absolutely thrilled about landing a mid level DL player

I'm glad we landed him for the record, but you're kidding yourself if you think is just for the players. this is definitely due to Florida's day on the recruiting trail and/or trying to entice an actual whale of a commit to jump on board

relax mr internet hero. I'm sorry for not being absolutely thrilled about landing a mid level DL player

I'm glad we landed him for the record, but you're kidding yourself if you think is just for the players. this is definitely due to Florida's day on the recruiting trail and/or trying to entice an actual whale of a commit to jump on board
Who said we landed the kid? JFC some of you believe your own BS

Who the **** are you talking about? 4-star Jayden Jackson?

Advertisement
Feinberg tweeted Michael JACKSON so there's that.

So the tweets are for the kids - I can go along with that, but they're also seen by fans so I wouldn't completely discount that angle. No problem here with folks potentially feeling misled if this turns out to be a 3-4 star when staff members are tweeting 'whales' and 'Cat 6' hurricane. That does set a lofty bar in terms of expectation.

Advertisement
I mean that's the consensus of who just committed right? he's on a visit right now and we get tweets like this floating from people who are usually in the know

First, that is NOT the consensus. Second, he is not some "mid level DL player". As pointed out, he is a composite 4-star. A blue-chipper.

Stop hate-posting and go back to *********ing while choking yourself out. I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

Feinberg tweeted Michael JACKSON so there's that.

So the tweets are for the kids - I can go along with that, but they're also seen by fans so I wouldn't completely discount that angle. No problem here with folks potentially feeling misled if this turns out to be a 3-4 star when staff members are tweeting 'whales' and 'Cat 6' hurricane. That does set a lofty bar in terms of expectation.
can't wait until we take a no star kid and see the mood change with some of these porsters saying "it's for the kids". I think about that time they'll stop pretending like the expectation setting from the coaching staff wasn't a let down for the fans, the currently committed kids, and the potential commits trying to join the class

Advertisement
I've been solely following DT and Riley/Gibson, so I'm a little behind on recruiting at the moment.

Is our base now booing our '24 recruiting. Trying to catch up.

I don't know if it's so much about THAT...as it is about a couple of hemorrhoidal ******** complaining about our coaching staff tweeting things FOR THE RECRUITS because it confuses the impatient entitled porsters who think they should know every name of every recruit the minute a tweet goes out even though they pay nothing, contribute nothing, and share nothing with the Board.

Soo guess nothing tonight after all that twitter noise
well remember, it's just for the kids and don't even for one second act like you're not absolutely thrilled that we got some whale emoji's or this board will be all over your notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back