Bat Signal Thread Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
can't wait until we take a no star kid and see the mood change with some of these porsters saying "it's for the kids". I think about that time they'll stop pretending like the expectation setting from the coaching staff wasn't a let down for the fans, the currently committed kids, and the potential commits trying to join the class

So the coaching staff should celebrate with some recruits, but not with others?

You are pathetic.

Advertisement
well remember, it's just for the kids and don't even for one second act like you're not absolutely thrilled that we got some whale emoji's or this board will be all over your notifications
Oh yea you know I'm amped up just thought it would be right when all the staff started sending out tweets

See U Later GIF by Planet Blue

can't wait until we take a no star kid and see the mood change with some of these porsters saying "it's for the kids". I think about that time they'll stop pretending like the expectation setting from the coaching staff wasn't a let down for the fans, the currently committed kids, and the potential commits trying to join the class

Bro is everything ok at home?

If you’re this in your feels about tweets, I think you should get off twitter and prob off this board in general. And I say that with all due respect. But every staff does this for every kid. They’re not tweeting for the 37 year old guy in the fanbase who plugs tires for a living. They’re tweeting for the kids and for excitement surrounding the program in general. The recruiting life might not be for you, and that’s ok. I got a lot of homies who follow this program religiously but really don’t get into the day to day recruiting twists because it’s not for them. Maybe that’s the route you take if you’re this upset over a couple tweets about a kid who you *think* just committed.

Advertisement

If you’re this in your feels about tweets, I think you should get off twitter and prob off this board in general. And I say that with all due respect. But every staff does this for every kid. They’re not tweeting for the 37 year old guy in the fanbase who plugs tires for a living. They’re tweeting for the kids and for excitement surrounding the program in general. The recruiting life might not be for you, and that’s ok. I got a lot of homies who follow this program religiously but really don’t get into the day to day recruiting twists because it’s not for them. Maybe that’s the route you take if you’re this upset over a couple tweets about a kid who you *think* just committed.
plugs tires lmao

my only point was that this was a lot of hype for someone not named ellis, trader, or scott

you doing this much typing on a message board 11pm on a Saturday condescendingly talking about someone else's life due to that point above^ leads me to question whether everything is okay at your home

He's crying because he thinks the coaches are toying with his emotions. Only HIS emotions.

Can we give more people credit when it comes to jobs? Plugging tires are done by the young 18 Y/O going to mechanic school…or at least I hope so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's crying because he thinks the coaches are toying with his emotions. Only HIS emotions.
yep, you nailed it

I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight due to all those whale emoji's and the category 6 tweet, thank god for your level headed rationale

I'll ensure that I re-evaluate my expectations, stop caring about the top players in the country, and ensure that I pop some champagne next time anyone commits. I'm sure you'll do the same. we'll win games on happiness and the fact that we were nice to players of all types and talent levels in the tweets we shot out when they committed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back