Bat signal...Marley Cook

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys act like defensive lineman don’t get injured. You also forget that these are a bunch of freshmen coming in. And one other thing, don’t forget about substitutions. Giving guys a blow. Keeping the defense fresh.

We don’t have too many D-linemen. Sure there could be some attrition. But I like where we are. I wouldn’t assume anyone’s going to leave. Anything is possible, of course, but a lot of these freshmen are not going to play right away.

Welcome to the U!
**** glad to have you on the squad
1703127526833.gif

Advertisement
Welcome!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm:

We have the best DL in the conference without question. 3 deep at DE and DT is insane. ... Got to hope Burroughs does not self-destruct. Hope they have him in anger management on a daily basis, lol. Backed up by Kiko, Bissainthe and a murders row of young talent at LB.

Advertisement
in hindsight was good timing after all,

JJ was only delaying to get his NIL in writing and signed - probably not really the second guessing that we thought.

our staff probably knew he wasn't coming and gave cook the go ahead to announce, probably thinking smith would have sent his NLI in before then

Of the 85 most teams carry 16 OL & 16 DL. We're sitting at about 20 DL at the moment; there will definitely be attrition.

Advertisement
CJ Clark
Harrison-Hunte
Marley Cook
Josh Horton
Thomas Gore
Ahmad Moten
This Burroughs guy

before you even get to Justin Scott and Jones. Nice group. Much improved from a depth perspective. iDL is not something you can usually overturn overnight and it be sustainable. That takes a little time. Depth has come around, now we need to add more top end. Justin Scott is a nice start. Got to keep looking to add top end. I think we can move on from signing role players and 6-play-player types and aim for the big fish only.

Nice pickup to cap an awesome day! Have a feeling they're waiting to announce Ward in the next few days to keep the light on the Canes...kinda how Mario works

Advertisement
Back