Bat signal...Marley Cook

Couldn't have timed it worse lol. However, this makes 4, head to head wins against Taint so far.

Dan Bylsma approves.

BylsmaPump.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn't have timed it worse lol. However, this makes 4, head to head wins against Taint so far.

Dan Bylsma approves.

View attachment 274139
Unreal seeing how Cook talked about how much better our staff was at calling daily and doing what was necessary compared to others.

Wild going from arguably the worst recruiting strategy and approach to literally among the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For real though how many DTs do we have now.... JHH, Clark, Cook, Moten, Horton, Acheampong, Scott, A. Jones, Gore? Burroughs? Russell? Figured Blount would maybe grow into a DT but that could be later on
And you didn't mention Campbell.
DE has a pretty clear first 4: Bain, Wayne and the 2 that were injured; added 4 more today, so there's going to be some attrition. Target would be to carry about 16 DL on roster. So 3-4 prolly gotta go.

I don’t know maybe it’s just me, but does it seem like Mario can’t stand Ohio State?
😂
I think he has a vendetta against them. I dont think we know the full scale of what these blue bloods do to get elite kids out of Miami. He has to break them.

And you didn't mention Campbell.
DE has a pretty clear first 4: Bain, Wayne and the 2 that were injured; added 4 more today, so there's going to be some attrition. Target would be to carry about 16 DL on roster. So 3-4 prolly gotta go.
I'd think Gore would be one. Dude is gna be like a 6th yr dude. Maybe Burroughs isn't gonna return? Who knows... D End def seems like Mesidor, Bain, Kelly, Wayne and then hopefully some of these freshmen get some burn

Advertisement
Back