Bat signal...Marley Cook

Advertisement
We're going to a system. It's the 9-1-1, and no one is running the ball on us. Sure, we might give up a few plays in the passing game, but hey, players first, then plays.
The DL is getting pretty full. Especially with some big time freshmen coming in and if Burroughs comes back as well. JHH supposed to return as well. Will def be interesting to see the rotation

What a bunch of brats some of you are.

This may have been set up ahead of time, and it’s probably when Cook wanted to announce.

What are they supposed to say to him, “you’re not a big enough name let’s announce you another day”. Jesus, this guy is a good pickup. We are not the only ones that wanted him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What a bunch of brats some of you are.

This was may have been set up ahead of time, and it’s probably when Cook wanted to announce.

What are they supposed to say to him, “you’re not a big enough name let’s announce you another day”. Jesus, this guy is a good pickup. We are not the only ones that wanted him.
I'm sure most of us are just joking and not really disappointed at all.... Just the JSmith situation has everyone antsy

Advertisement
We're going to a system. It's the 9-1-1, and no one is running the ball on us. Sure, we might give up a few plays in the passing game, but hey, players first, then plays.
For real though how many DTs do we have now.... JHH, Clark, Cook, Moten, Horton, Acheampong, Scott, A. Jones, Gore? Burroughs? Russell? Figured Blount would maybe grow into a DT but that could be later on

He’s original - gotta give him props for doing his own spin on the “if you can’t beat them join them” saying
Cooperate Drum Kit GIF

Advertisement
Maybe. But there are some people that are legit *****ing about it. This is CIS the only place where if you pick up a solid player that’s going to contribute to the team, people complain. After a day like today you think people would be happy, and just give him his props. This is his moment. I guess people have to find something to ***** about.

More than I can recall having. It's a lot.
For real though how many DTs do we have now.... JHH, Clark, Cook, Moten, Horton, Acheampong, Scott, A. Jones, Gore? Burroughs? Russell? Figured Blount would maybe grow into a DT but that could be later on

Advertisement
“And I'm mad like a ***** at a ninja wit a soft **** (Come on!)
Get off this (Uh!)”

I guess preconceived notion makes it bad timing. But with the room temperature just a few short months went from morgue to nelly it's getting hot.

Enjoy your night filthy animal. Welcome mtsu DT Cook. **** glad to have you.

Advertisement
Back