Bat Signal 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
happy hi five GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
And just like last year, load up your ready to pop kids right now, start the momentum for the rest of June.

He's making fun of UF giving recruits Great Value (Walmart) cinnamon rolls.

And when I put an ellipsis at the end of my post...I'm being sarcastic...

We are doing very well this weekend. If you want some more laughs (and/or are uncertain about whether I know what's going on in Hogtown), jump over to Gaytor Tears.

Advertisement
And when I put an ellipsis at the end of my post...I'm being sarcastic...

We are doing very well this weekend. If you want some more laughs (and/or are uncertain about whether I know what's going on in Hogtown), jump over to Gaytor Tears.
But you said you were being sarcastic and then had "..." AGAIN which means THAT was sarcasm as well....so the sarcasm cancels out and you were being literal meaning we get 6 commits.

I'm picking up what you're laying down.
Think About It GIF by Identity

But you said you were being sarcastic and then had "..." AGAIN which means THAT was sarcasm as well....so the sarcasm cancels out and you were being literal meaning we get 6 commits.

I'm picking up what you're laying down.
Think About It GIF by Identity

HA! Gotta stay optimistic!

🤣

Advertisement
This sight is so ******* aggravating..wading through five minutes of ads and screen freezes..**** this.

I'm not criticizing or judging, just asking a question. Do you have ad-free? Because I do, and I get none of those things. You might need to check your filters and cookies and whatnot on your computer.

If you are accessing from a phone, I don't know. I don't do that as much.

Only Staff Bat Signals.

Thanks.

Edit:
Looks like 4 or 5 people thought I was joking and posted in here anyhow and caught infractions and thread bans and all posts were then deleted. ****, one of em had enough points to kick in an auto-ban. I deleted all the posts, banned and not banned.

So. Please. Keep it to official staff bat signal posts instead of bumping the thread incorrectly.

Thank you.

Oh, let me share the highlight post you all missed so at least you have this to hold you over til the next staff bat signal, courtesy of @CFLCane who sacrificed himself for us so gallantly…

View attachment 237912

Update Edit:

Well that actually sucks. Apparently one of my favorite oldies but goodies must have had points because he posted this lovely contribution in here, caught an infraction and an auto-ban kicked in. ****! Sorry @UMFarArcher - I like you man! Nothing I can do except wait for your return though not to this thread. 💁🏻‍♂️

View attachment 237923

Y’all please listen to what I’m asking and don’t bump this thread, don’t post in it… not until staff posts a signal and then discussion is fine.

K thx.
RVA
This thread has become another thread about every tweet that comes from a staffer. There need to be consequences and repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back