Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Only Staff Bat Signals.

Thanks.

Edit:
Looks like 4 or 5 people thought I was joking and posted in here anyhow and caught infractions and thread bans and all posts were then deleted. ****, one of em had enough points to kick in an auto-ban. I deleted all the posts, banned and not banned.

So. Please. Keep it to official staff bat signal posts instead of bumping the thread incorrectly.

Thank you.

Oh, let me share the highlight post you all missed so at least you have this to hold you over til the next staff bat signal, courtesy of @CFLCane who sacrificed himself for us so gallantly…

652FF3A0-C1DE-4B6D-80FB-2C70E90D43F7.jpeg

Update Edit:

Well that actually sucks. Apparently one of my favorite oldies but goodies must have had points because he posted this lovely contribution in here, caught an infraction and an auto-ban kicked in. ****! Sorry @UMFarArcher - I like you man! Nothing I can do except wait for your return though not to this thread. 💁🏻‍♂️

576A71D4-2081-4B5D-A16A-25DB670A6ABB.jpeg

Y’all please listen to what I’m asking and don’t bump this thread, don’t post in it… not until staff posts a signal and then discussion is fine.

K thx.
RVA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're saying you do know what time it is.
Dennis smith always drops a bat signal within the hour leading up to 7pm

then Hayes or whoever drops the edit, almost exclusively does it at 7pm EST. I suspect it'll be official in 13 minutes

was just an observation

Last edited:
Only Staff Bat Signals.

Thanks.

Edit:
Looks like 4 or 5 people thought I was joking and posted in here anyhow and caught infractions and thread bans and all posts were then deleted. ****, one of em had enough points to kick in an auto-ban. I deleted all the posts, banned and not banned.

So. Please. Keep it to official staff bat signal posts instead of bumping the thread incorrectly.

Thank you.

Oh, let me share the highlight post you all missed so at least you have this to hold you over til the next staff bat signal, courtesy of @CFLCane who sacrificed himself for us so gallantly…

View attachment 237912

Update Edit:

Well that actually sucks. Apparently one of my favorite oldies but goodies must have had points because he posted this lovely contribution in here, caught an infraction and an auto-ban kicked in. ****! Sorry @UMFarArcher - I like you man! Nothing I can do except wait for your return though not to this thread. 💁🏻‍♂️

View attachment 237923

Y’all please listen to what I’m asking and don’t bump this thread, don’t post in it… not until staff posts a signal and then discussion is fine.

K thx.
RVA
@UMFarArcher is immediately released from his political gulag or I will write a strongly worded memo to Andrew and D$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back