Bat Signal 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see it posted so most likely no one knows. But just incase I missed it.

Has been cleared as healthy? Or are we under the impression he’s healing and will be healthy?

Big difference. Just trying to gauge how excited I should be
Yes

Advertisement
Wait, what? Wtf is going on?

great-stuff-comicstaan.gif

Advertisement
Even if he's not super productive on his own, he'll open up the underneath stuff which will be legit. Miami's getting much faster thank God.

Advertisement
I’m out the loop with recruiting , what exactly is going on this weekend? Some special type of an event?

I’m out the loop with recruiting , what exactly is going on this weekend? Some special type of an event?

Nothing special.

Last weekend for Portal guys to visit before classes start on Monday.

Some very good HS kids in town too.

But no special type of event. Just Mario outworking the competition.

Didyouknow, the Gaytors can't host anyone this weekend because it's their graduation weekend in Hogtown and Slingblade Billy can't book any hotel rooms or get any restaurant reservations?

And in case you think that last sentence is a joke, it's not, he actually said that.

Advertisement
Nothing special.

Last weekend for Portal guys to visit before classes start on Monday.

Some very good HS kids in town too.

But no special type of event. Just Mario outworking the competition.

Didyouknow, the Gaytors can't host anyone this weekend because it's their graduation weekend in Hogtown and Slingblade Billy can't book any hotel rooms or get any restaurant reservations?

And in case you think that last sentence is a joke, it's not, he actually said that.
Billy is still waiting on the promised VHS and 16mm film highlight reels to be mailed in. Once done, he and his four thousand analysts will huddle in the literal film room - filled with cigar smoke - and painstakingly analyze the potential additions.

And then, after a quorum, after great deliberation, an offer will be made.

Advertisement
I get a general sense that a lot of these cats that run inhuman 40s end up just being used to keep defenses honest vertically and don't normally have crazy production. Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back