Based on CMR and Searels' recruiting, we'll never see this..

proxy.php

#NeverForget

That is indelibly seared into my mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Not even sure what's worse, McDermott hitting splits and sh*t or kaaya running into the pressure lol

McDermott at least got his guy blocked while doing the splits. The worst part of that play is 78 looking like his arms are too short to box with God. I don't have a clue what 78 thinks he's accomplishing with that **** poor effort and technique. Kaaya looks like he's got cinder blocks on his feet. Jesucristo what a mess.

Not even sure what's worse, McDermott hitting splits and sh*t or kaaya running into the pressure lol

McDermott at least got his guy blocked while doing the splits. The worst part of that play is 78 looking like his arms are too short to box with God. I don't have a clue what 78 thinks he's accomplishing with that **** poor effort and technique. Kaaya looks like he's got cinder blocks on his feet. Jesucristo what a mess.

That has to be the WOAT play in CFB history.

That has to be the WOAT play in CFB history.

There has to be several gifs from the ND game where that DT Jones was tossing Linder around like a plastic fvck doll that were equally egregious. That dude might have ended Linder's career on that fateful afternoon.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]

In Kaaya's defense, he was probably already concussed at this point of the game. During that stretch of games he was losing a tooth a game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like VT only sent 2 rushers on that play and it felt like a red dog blitz.

McDermott is the biggest fail on that play. IIRC, that ball was supposed be thrown just as he was getting idontknowwhatyoucallthat to the ground. I'm not excusing St. Louis' play, but even with that fanning from him at RT, had McDermott been able to hold his block close the original LOS, the protection would have been adequate to hit an underneath route. Again, not certain it's the exact play I am recalling.

Advertisement
[video]http://www.best-vine-videos.com/Vines/AlQuadin-Muhammad-64-240-Brings-The-Pain-To-Taylor-Gadbois-68-318-Enjoy-Canes-MMzW3ZvtAw5.html[/video]

This was much better

Quan beating and abusing Gadbois

Advertisement
Back