Based on CMR and Searels' recruiting, we'll never see this..

proxy.php

#NeverForget

Not even sure what's worse, McDermott hitting splits and sh*t or kaaya running into the pressure lol

McDermott at least got his guy blocked while doing the splits. The worst part of that play is 78 looking like his arms are too short to box with God. I don't have a clue what 78 thinks he's accomplishing with that **** poor effort and technique. Kaaya looks like he's got cinder blocks on his feet. Jesucristo what a mess.

That has to be the WOAT play in CFB history.

The Bard Kaayak sprinted 5 steps and traveled 2 yards

Advertisement

Not even sure what's worse, McDermott hitting splits and sh*t or kaaya running into the pressure lol

McDermott at least got his guy blocked while doing the splits. The worst part of that play is 78 looking like his arms are too short to box with God. I don't have a clue what 78 thinks he's accomplishing with that **** poor effort and technique. Kaaya looks like he's got cinder blocks on his feet. Jesucristo what a mess.

If by "got his guy blocked" you mean "holding with both hands to keep from falling down", then yes. I agree.

Que ******!!! You kill me Chise!!! LMFAO!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back